Search

What does this code mean: SSR_MP_KK

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2003, 4:35 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K 2MM, AA EXP, WN A-List, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
What does this code mean: SSR_MP_KK

The upgrade cleared for an upcoming flight that I have. The code SSR_MP_KK showed up on the line that typically says "upgrade confirmed."

I received the text message to my cell phone that the upgrade cleared, and the class of service says "upgraded first class."

Just curious, does this mean anything?
Old Apr 19, 2003, 4:53 pm

Location: NW Platinum, UA UGS, Hertz Platinum, Avis Chairman's Club
This is a Special Service Request (SSR) for a Mileage Plus upgrade. This means that either you haven't been notified (which I think is right) or that you have been notified of your upgrade. I'm not completely sure about wheteher it means you were notified or not but I think it means that you were not notified.
Old Apr 20, 2003, 3:28 am

Programs: QF Platinum One (LTG), UA Plat IHG Plat
From my understanding:

SSR=Special Service Request - this is a CRS message code
MP=well, mileage plus I guess
KK.. I can only assume this means something like cleared and confirmed. HK=held and confirmed. I think once you call in to MP and they confirm your upgrade it would go to a HK status in the PNR.

------------------
RichardMEL, UA 1K
A Star Alliance Member.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.