Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

UA Million Miler/Multi-Million Miler Roll Call Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA Million Miler/Multi-Million Miler Roll Call Thread

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2017, 9:09 am

Programs: All the programs!
Zach Honig at TPG got quite the royal treatment for crossing 1MM.

https://thepointsguy.com/2017/08/united-million-miler/
8MiHi likes this.
Old Aug 17, 2017, 9:14 am

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Originally Posted by oopl

What a lot of harassment
Old Aug 17, 2017, 12:17 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club

He received allot of attention. I'm hopeful for a cupcake this Sunday
Old Aug 17, 2017, 12:21 pm

Programs: All the programs!
Originally Posted by kirkwoodj
What a lot of harassment
Yea, those crossing the 1MM mark soon should reach out to UA's PR team to make sure they don't get this level of harassment.

/s
Old Aug 17, 2017, 12:30 pm

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Yea, those crossing the 1MM mark soon should reach out to UA's PR team to make sure they don't get this level of harassment.

/s
Old Aug 20, 2017, 11:59 am

Certainly a kick in the ****** for most of us who have reached this milestone and received absolutely
no attention whatsoever. UA certainly shows us what they think of us and is not afraid to be open about it.

It's a sad sign of the times we live in when bloggers receive VIP treatment.
Bogbrush likes this.
Old Aug 20, 2017, 12:04 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by Exleftseat
It's a sad sign of the times we live in when bloggers receive VIP treatment.
Of course that was before another TPG blogger absolutely trashed UA for its TATL service.

Mr. Honig also gets upgrades and special services that mere mortals do not (then writes about it as if it were normal).
Old Aug 21, 2017, 6:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Originally Posted by Flying Machine
Taking my MM flight SFO-SIN with my Son later in the week.. Would I look like a DYKWIA if I reached out to UA (perhaps via Twitter in advance) I think my Son would get a kick out of the attention (if any).. Okay.. I lied! I would too
Curious...how was the flight? Any recognition?
Old Aug 22, 2017, 3:46 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by goodeats21
Curious...how was the flight? Any recognition?
Flight was fantastic, Recognation was excellent (Gift at Gate and Announcement, Fligt Deck Visit, Chart was presented with the 1MM point plotted, Purser couldnt have been better.. All in all a great flight on UA1 SFO-SIN in E+ . I'm traveling now and will update more when I return. Just updated my Stationary and applied the Companion Benefit for my Son which was reflected instantly..
Old Aug 23, 2017, 6:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Originally Posted by Flying Machine
Flight was fantastic, Recognation was excellent (Gift at Gate and Announcement, Fligt Deck Visit, Chart was presented with the 1MM point plotted, Purser couldnt have been better.. All in all a great flight on UA1 SFO-SIN in E+ . I'm traveling now and will update more when I return. Just updated my Stationary and applied the Companion Benefit for my Son which was reflected instantly..
Very cool. ^

And glad you got to share it with your son.

Cheers.
Old Sep 18, 2017, 6:05 pm

Programs: UA MM 1K; HA Pualani Gold, SWA A-List; Aloha Silver (RIP); HH Gold
Made MM on 9/14 from SFO to HNL. Had a 9/12 HNL-SFO redeye before that got me closer but didn't post before my 9/14 flight. Finally received status on 9/16. Took 26 years but finally made it. Would have made it sooner if I didn't take AA or Aloha to from HNL at the beginning.
8MiHi and tstauck like this.
Old Sep 18, 2017, 6:13 pm

Originally Posted by 4BandE
Made MM on 9/14 from SFO to HNL. Had a 9/12 HNL-SFO redeye before that got me closer but didn't post before my 9/14 flight. Finally received status on 9/16. Took 26 years but finally made it. Would have made it sooner if I didn't take AA or Aloha to from HNL at the beginning.
Congratulations! Welcome to the club…
Old Sep 28, 2017, 7:01 am

Programs: UA Mileage Plus Premier Exec, Marriott Rewards Gold, HHonors Gold
Pleased to say that I reached my Million Miler status on my flight back from London on Tuesday. No acknowledgement from UA which was disappointing but not really a surprise based on what I had learnt on this thread. On a positive note my new status was quickly noted on my account and I was able to easily add my 'companion' ��
Old Sep 28, 2017, 7:17 am

Originally Posted by 4BandE
Originally Posted by Bogbrush
Pleased to say that I reached my Million Miler status on my flight back from London on Tuesday. No acknowledgement from UA which was disappointing but not really a surprise based on what I had learnt on this thread. On a positive note my new status was quickly noted on my account and I was able to easily add my 'companion' ��
Congrats!! ^^

Last edited by kirkwoodj; Sep 28, 2017 at 7:17 am Reason: typo
Old Sep 28, 2017, 8:25 am

Originally Posted by Bogbrush
Congratulations! Your MM Kit from UA should arrive in about 3 weeks, keep a look out

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.