Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

United MP Club Card Free Bags, 1 Award ticket, 1 Paid ticket?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

United MP Club Card Free Bags, 1 Award ticket, 1 Paid ticket?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2017, 6:18 pm

Programs: United Gold, Hilton Silver, Hertz President's Circle
For me, Economy Plus makes everything worth it. Plus the occasional upgrade (yes, I have received upgrades a number of times as a Silver.

I almost always am able to get exit row. Big difference from flying in the far back.
Old Aug 13, 2017, 7:43 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: IHG Spire, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Titanium, Mileage Plus Gold
As a new Chase Club Card Member, who got the terms and condition last week, I can tell you that it says.

"The primary Cardmember and one traveling companion on the same reservation are each eligible to receive their first and second standard checked bags free; authorized users are only eligible if they are on the same reservation as the primary Cardmember."

Chase is not responsible for the provision of, or failure to provide, the stated benefits. Please allow 2 weeks after account opening for your first and second free standard checked bags to be available on your United reservation.

Even though the package was as heavy as a dictionary I actually read mine. Maybe the OP should actually open up the terms and and read it?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.