764 fleet returning to EWR

Old Aug 12, 2017, 10:44 am

Programs: UA 1K 2MM, United Club, IHG Ambassador/Spire
Originally Posted by aoumd
I'm booked IAD-HNL in Feb and after checking the app just now, see that my 764 is now a 763. UA app now also says that "This segment is waitlisted" and won't let me change seats when I had confirmed award seats when making my booking on the 764.

Is this a normal part of the downgauge process? Will the waitlist warning go away in a few days and/or the seatmap load?
Up to you. You can call UA and they can clean up the res. This has been happening more frequent now with Flights WL.
Old Aug 12, 2017, 11:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
I'm booked IAD-HNL in Feb and after checking the app just now, see that my 764 is now a 763. UA app now also says that "This segment is waitlisted" and won't let me change seats when I had confirmed award seats when making my booking on the 764.

Is this a normal part of the downgauge process? Will the waitlist warning go away in a few days and/or the seatmap load?
this is always the case on the app with ANY change. Go online and accept the change and you will be able to select seats.

I like t 764s, glad to see them back in EWR
Old Aug 12, 2017, 11:49 am

Programs: UA 1MM, AA1MM PLTPRO, Hertz PC, National EXC, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton/Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Flew the 764 between EWR-SJU and back last week. It was nice.
Old Aug 12, 2017, 12:31 pm

The contract sets forth requirements for the crew scheduling system. It's hard to design something until the requirements are known.
Old Aug 12, 2017, 9:03 pm

Programs: DL Gold, Hilton Gold, Carnival VIFP Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by fly2lanai
Up to you. You can call UA and they can clean up the res. This has been happening more frequent now with Flights WL.
Originally Posted by cfischer
this is always the case on the app with ANY change. Go online and accept the change and you will be able to select seats.

I like t 764s, glad to see them back in EWR
Thanks!
Old Aug 12, 2017, 9:53 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott

That warning message appears when there is a change to your reservation. Go to united.com and look up your reservation. Accept the change and the warning message disappears.
Old Aug 12, 2017, 11:06 pm

Programs: UA 1K AA EXP
When does this take effect on current reservations? My FCO-EWR still shows a 767-300 for a flight in late December.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.