UA targeted offer "New Spirit of United in New York", Select your exclusive reward

Subscribe
Simply choose between two rewards, book your United travel and fly through June 25, 2017. The more you fly, the closer you'll be to your personalized milestones

Choose between these two personalized offers:

I got choice of 79,000 miles or 7,500 PQMs

What did everyone else get?
Didnt get any . Have a lot of travel booked on UA. Is it valid for pre-booked travel?
Quote: Didnt get any . Have a lot of travel booked on UA. Is it valid for pre-booked travel?
Sorry my post got cut off.....other details:

Register for this exclusive offer by June 16, 2017. Purchase tickets and travel from March 16, 2017, through June 25, 2017, and get closer to your reward.

Spend $1,500 for 30,000 miles.....spend total of $2,500 for additional 49,000
or
Spend $1,500 for 3,000 PQM ....spend total of $2,500 for additional 4,500 PQM
Do you have a link or offer code?
Quote: Do you have a link or offer code?
It came via email....but here is the link when it opened in browser:

https://promotions.united.com/offers/nycspirit?
Thanks! I'm not eligible. Looks like it's targeting New York City / Newark based accounts.
NY NJ based flyers only?

The promotion is titled "The New Spirit of United in New York". This SFO based flyer only got

Quote:
By invitation only.

Sorry, the account number you entered is not eligible for this offer.
Not all NYC/EWR Fliers, as I am ineligible. Have two TATL Biz tickets too book soon.
Quote: Not all NYC/EWR Fliers, as I am ineligible. Have two TATL Biz tickets too book soon.
And my friend from Monmouth NJ who flies from EWR is also not eligible
I actually live in NYC and was not eligible...
Hmmmm... wonder what the purpose for this isolated offer...low loads out of EWR?
Both myself and wife are not eligible, SFO based, fly to EWR often
Quote: Hmmmm... wonder what the purpose for this isolated offer...low loads out of EWR?
Getting the pants beat off them by DL.
UA did a similar SFO promo recently as well...
Quote: Simply choose between two rewards, book your United travel and fly through June 25, 2017. The more you fly, the closer you'll be to your personalized milestones

Choose between these two personalized offers:

I got choice of 79,000 miles or 7,500 PQMs

What did everyone else get?
I got 24,000 miles for $1300 in flights by June 25, 2017 or 9,000 for $800

or 3,500 PQMs and 2,500 PQMS for the same, respective spends.

not really tempting though - especially after seeing your much more generous offer.

as a DL Platinum im not really keen on flying United plus i have MVP Gold 75K this year so am hoping to stockpile Alaska miles. and I'm a Manhattanite and Newark is far.