Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Schedules appearing different on iPhone v desktop

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2017, 2:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA,WN,AA,DL, B6

The other day I was looking at schedules of my UA App on my I phone but latter in the day checking same schedules on my desk top computer and noticed differences. Nonstop flight in I Phone was leaving 7am timeframe but desktop showed it leaving 11AM timeframe . Has anyone else experienced the same.
Old Jan 22, 2017, 9:30 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Are you saying the same flight number on the same date for the same city pair has different departure times in the app versus full browser? That seems unlikely.
Old Jan 22, 2017, 11:20 am
tht

Programs: UA 1K 1.01 MM
I actually have different origin / destination shown, for the outbound my iPhone app shows:

UA2888
Hartford, CT (ZTF) to New York/Newark, NJ (EWR)

And United.com Reservations shows

UA2888

Depart:
12:58
Stamford, CT, US (ZTF - Rail Station)

Arrive:
14:27
New York/Newark, NJ, US (EWR - Liberty)

Same times, return has the same issue.
Old Jan 22, 2017, 11:56 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by tht
I actually have different origin / destination shown, for the outbound my iPhone app shows:
Is that in a reservation or a search result?
Old Jan 22, 2017, 10:12 pm
tht

Programs: UA 1K 1.01 MM
Originally Posted by sbm12
Is that in a reservation or a search result?
A ticketed reservation, but when I search on the app for ZTF Hartford shows, not Stamford.
Old Jan 23, 2017, 3:56 pm

Originally Posted by tht
A ticketed reservation, but when I search on the app for ZTF Hartford shows, not Stamford.
Probably just an inconsistency in the table that is used to translate airport codes like "ZTF" to the user (airlines often have issues with these "virtual airports"). But you may want to verify with UA (or enter your ticket number on the Saudi website) to make sure that you are indeed ticketed from ZTF/Stamford.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.