Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Getting E+ at T-24 with check-in on AC first leg

Old Jan 18, 2017, 6:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, HA Premier, Hertz #1 Gold PC, SBUX Gold

Have an upcoming round trip from HNL to YYZ. Outbound is all on UA via ORD but return has the first leg on AC switching to UA at LAX. Already aware of the terminal change and needing to re-clear security. Have a long layover for this. Wondering though since I am silver how to go about getting E+ for the second leg on UA at T-24? Will I have to OCLI with AC first and then go to the UA site afterward to select seats, or will I need to wait longer until T-24 for the UA segment and then run a second OLCI for the E+ seat?
Old Jan 18, 2017, 6:42 pm

Programs: Continental OnePass
When you get to T-24 for united leg, call the elite line and have them switch you to an E+ seat. Better to wait to do OLCI until after you've done this if possible.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.