Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Last two tickets I booked from my account for others failed to show up in account

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Last two tickets I booked from my account for others failed to show up in account

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2016, 1:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA MM Plat; AA MM Gold; HHonors Diamond

In the last three days I booked two tickets from my account for others and both failed to automatically show up in my account...I had to add them manually.

Known issue? Have I missed a thread?
Old Oct 21, 2016, 1:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, UA Gold, WN, Global Entry; +others wherever miles/points are found
Haven't seen a thread but had same issue with a ticket I booked over the phone last weekend.
Old Oct 21, 2016, 5:25 pm
Moderator, Omni, Omni/PR, Omni/Games, FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond
Same here. Prior bookings from early October were fine.
Old Oct 21, 2016, 6:07 pm

Same has happened to me. I even thought that I did log in when making rez. I canceled it and rebooked while logged in and still did not show up. I guess United.bom strikes again.
Old Oct 21, 2016, 6:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA MM Plat; AA MM Gold; HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Flyer1M
Same has happened to me. I even thought that I did log in when making rez. I canceled it and rebooked while logged in and still did not show up. I guess United.bom strikes again.
They've made some changes...wonder if this is intentional. It's certainly annoying.
Old Oct 21, 2016, 7:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Did you look under "Inactive"? Reason I ask is sometimes reservations that are not mine seem to float between active and inactive.

Last edited by IAH-OIL-TRASH; Oct 21, 2016 at 8:37 pm
Old Oct 21, 2016, 7:18 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
I'd put this at #9,348 on the priority list of things to fix about united.com.
Old Oct 21, 2016, 7:30 pm
Moderator, Omni, Omni/PR, Omni/Games, FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Bonehead
They've made some changes...wonder if this is intentional. It's certainly annoying.
That's my guess.

Before, they would show my MP# on the booking (as they were pulled from my miles), but now they show the pax's MP#.

I'm not sure it's a bug, but rather a feature.
Old Oct 21, 2016, 7:36 pm

be careful what you wish for because you can't remove saved reservation from your account either.

I book some flights for friends and I'm tired of seeing their name reapeering over and over again in my app.
Old Oct 21, 2016, 8:47 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL GM/MM, HH Dia, PC Plat, MR Gold, ALL Sil,
This isn't that new; tickets I booked for others back in February didn't show up in my account either. Same for another ticket booked in May. Interestingly though, a ticket I booked a week ago does show in my account.
Old Oct 21, 2016, 10:51 pm

Programs: DL Gold, AS MVPG, Globalist
Two tickets I booked today showed up in my account.

That said, I almost consider the fact they show up a bug... I want to see my tix, not necessarily everyone else's. Agree this is #9,348 on the list of things to fix.
Old Oct 21, 2016, 11:30 pm
SJC

Programs: UA 1K2MM
If you booked for someone else from your account, you should receive an email with the PNR. Go to "manage reservations" and search by the PNR and passenger last name. There is an option along the top for "Save to my account". Once you do this, the reservation will appear in "manage reservations".
Old Oct 22, 2016, 5:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I had one that I couldn't add myself. Finally had to call an agent, and I was on my third one who finally put it through to web support who made it link.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.