Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

UA Forum readers: do you visit FT forums other than UA?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA Forum readers: do you visit FT forums other than UA?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2016, 5:56 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, UA Gold, Marriott LTT, Avis President's Club
UA, Marriott, and American Express. However the Marriott and American Express forums can be a little slow compared to UA.

I went to the Delta forum once. Had no idea what was going on and haven't been back since
Old Jun 23, 2016, 6:07 pm
Used to be MBS PremExec

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Marriott Titanium w/Lifetime Plat, Hilton LIfetime ♢, National Exec, Amex Plat
UA (all of my bookmarks on my various devices bring me directly here) then Premium Fare Deals, HH, Amex...Occasionally drop by Marriott, National, and if I need something specific, IHG and Starwood. I'll glance at the "good" OMNI now and then. I used to lurk the "bad" OMNI now and then, but it's so ridiculous over there now, it not worth it.
Old Jun 23, 2016, 6:19 pm

Programs: United Million Mile Flyer, Hilton Silver, Marriott Gold, DL, AA WN
Usually visit only UA/MP unless there is a need.

I usually visit UA/MP regularly to keep informed and to take a break for a while. Otherwise I could waste/spend a lot of time visiting other forums.
Old Jun 23, 2016, 6:31 pm

Mostly UA and this is the first page to visit FT. Sometimes I view WN and the credit cards forums.
Old Jun 23, 2016, 6:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CO 1K-MM
UA, SPG, AC, LY...

and the credit cards and a few others if I'm bored
Old Jun 23, 2016, 7:12 pm

Programs: AS, UA, WN, IHG Diamond Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, CET 7*
UA, VX, AA, AS, Trip Reports, Premium Fare Deals and Destinations as needed.
Old Jun 23, 2016, 9:31 pm

Programs: United Premier 1K, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, AmEx Plat
Got a shortcut for UA, I frequent Peru, and I occasionally visit HHonors.
Old Jun 23, 2016, 10:30 pm

Programs: UA Plat, 2MM
It use to be exclusively UA, but since I left UA during the Smisek destruction I am flying AA so go their forum, but stop in UA at times.
Old Jun 24, 2016, 12:23 am

Programs: UA1K/RCC, Avis CHM, NWA Plat, SPG Plat
There's other forums?
Old Jun 24, 2016, 1:04 am

United: Daily
Premium Fares: Weekly
Hertz: Monthly
Global Entry: Once every five years when it's time to renew my membership in order to get a grasp on the current application processing times.
Old Jun 24, 2016, 2:09 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.45MM, Marriott+SPG Plat, Clear, Nexus, Global Entry and MEX Viajero Confiable
Is the UA page bookmarked, or do you navigate here from another FT bookmarked page? UA page Bookmarked

Is the UA forum the only one you regularly visit? No.

Is it true first one you visit? Yes, I always start on the UA forum

Do you regularly look at other FT pages in addition to UA? MR Discussion, MR Deals, Premium Deals, B6 forum, and CC

Do you ever look at the pages of airlines/ alliances you NEVER fly, just to see what those threads are like? Do you post on those pages? No
Old Jun 24, 2016, 6:47 am

Programs: UA MM
Is the UA page bookmarked, or do you navigate here from another FT bookmarked page? Bookmarked

Is it true first one you visit? Yes, because it's the bookmark. I skim the threads.

Do you regularly look at other FT pages in addition to UA? Travel safety / Security

Do you ever look at the pages of airlines/ alliances you NEVER fly, just to see what those threads are like? Do you post on those pages? Rarely
Old Jun 24, 2016, 9:13 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist
Is the UA page bookmarked, or do you navigate here from another FT bookmarked page? UA page Bookmarked

Is it true first one you visit? Yes, I always start on the UA forum

Do you regularly look at other FT pages in addition to UA? Hyatt, SPG, Hilton, MR (periodically), Destination (as needed)

Do you ever look at the pages of airlines/ alliances you NEVER fly, just to see what those threads are like? Do you post on those pages? Once in a blue moon
Old Jun 24, 2016, 9:41 am

I mainly go to: UA, AA, and Marriott. Sometimes check out other *A airlines when I need info. Hilton on occasion as well.
Old Jun 24, 2016, 2:48 pm

Programs: United Gold, Hilton Silver, Hertz President's Circle
I start on the main page and sometimes look at the headlines, etc. But I spend most of my time on UA. I'm pretty new here.

I occasionally wander to other forums enough to find that people complain just as much about the other airlines as they do United.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.