Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase VIP Lounge near Super Bowl City

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2016, 6:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Ikon Pass Full + AS Gold + Marriott Titanium + Hilton Gold. Recovering UA Plat. LT lounge AA+DL+UA
Chase VIP Lounge near Super Bowl City

Chase opened a VIP Lounge near Super Bowl City open to Chase United Cardholders. Did not see any notice of this aside from a banner on the website.

Sounds fancier than their Holiday operation at Westfield Center---includes two free drink tickets. Details follow:

Entrance Policy
You must have a Chase United Credit Card, along with a valid photo ID to enter the lounge
General Admission to the VIP Lounge is free of charge to all Chase United MilagePlus® Cardmembers. Admission to Athlete Appearances and the Big Game Party are by reservation only and will requires a $75* fee for entrance
Each eligible Cardmember can bring up to 3 guests (for a total party of 4) with them to enter the lounge for General Admittance. For the Athlete appearances and Big Game Parties, Cardmembers may purchase up to 3 guest tickets in addition to their own ticket (for a total party of 4)
All guests must pass through Security and will be subject to a bag search and metal detection each time you enter the lounge
Capacity of the VIP Lounge is limited. From time to time the VIP Lounge may be full and guests may be required to wait in line outside so please dress accordingly for the weather. We will do our best to accommodate all visitors
If you leave the lounge for any reason, you will need to go through Security checks again to re-enter the Lounge

Offering
Food and Beverage – A varied offering menu of tailgate and California cuisine
Alcoholic Beverages – Each guest will receive 2 tickets upon arrival for alcoholic beverages to enjoy during their lounge visit. Unlimited soft drinks, coffee, tea and water also provided NOTE: Specialty coffee drinks will also require a drink ticket
Café Seating provided, but may be limited
Big Screen TVs
Entry is first-come, first-served; capacity may be limited from time to time. There may be a wait outside of the lounge, so please dress accordingly for cold weather.
Old Feb 5, 2016, 10:14 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum (LT Gold), United 1K
I was there today and will likely be back tomorrow.

Overall grade: 8.5/10

Setup: Main bar inside Marketbar, also an outpost setup in the patio out front. Food station inside to the left. Line to get in at 4:45PM looked long but only took maybe 15 minutes (they were going through line checking IDs / Chase cards, giving wristbands and lanyards). Once we were inside, it wasn't too packed.

Food: Didn't eat much but it looked good- mac & cheese, football shaped cookies, fries, chicken fingers, ziti, etc. Wouldn't make a meal out of it but great for a snack or for kids.

Drinks: 2 drink tickets/person for alcoholic (also had unlimited coffee/soda). I saw they had 2 signature cocktails, maybe 5-6 wine selections, and about 5 beers (Stella, Anchor Steam, Bud Light, a few others). I had two Anchor Steams.

Extras: No NFL players etc (was hoping for that, as they mentioned 'surprises' somewhere on the website). But they did give out a few goodies- branded chap stick, clear branded stadium bags, and a nice laminated VIP lanyard for every guest.

Happy to answer any other questions for people considering stopping by tomorrow.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.