Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Do I get an RPU back if I apply it to a BusinessFirst route that fails to clear?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Do I get an RPU back if I apply it to a BusinessFirst route that fails to clear?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2016, 5:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

All these post about getting (or not getting) GPU's back are great, but what do they have to do with the topic of this thread which is RPU's, a different beast?
Old Feb 7, 2016, 8:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Baze
All these post about getting (or not getting) GPU's back are great, but what do they have to do with the topic of this thread which is RPU's, a different beast?
RPU is not supposed to be coming back as long as 1 segment clears and that is difficult to 'push', but as per my post ... sometimes they come back when a 'BF' segment does not clear ... sometimes they don't (and I guess they should not).
Old Feb 7, 2016, 8:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by cfischer
RPU is not supposed to be coming back as long as 1 segment clears and that is difficult to 'push', but as per my post ... sometimes they come back when a 'BF' segment does not clear ... sometimes they don't (and I guess they should not).
I understand that and got it from the first few posts, but the thread drifted to GPU's which isn't the topic of the thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.