Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

2016 Premier Kits are Shipping-Have you received yours? post 1 Feb -- have you not?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 12, 2016, 10:24 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Print Wikipost

2016 Premier Kits are Shipping-Have you received yours? post 1 Feb -- have you not?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2015, 12:43 pm

Programs: UA GS
I received my 1K kit several weeks ago for 2016 (expiring 1/31/2017).
Old Dec 8, 2015, 2:00 pm

Programs: Honors LT Diamond; United 1K; Hertz PC
I (in CLE) qualified for first-time 1K before Thanksgiving and received a Plat kit yesterday.

According to mystatus my 1K kit is "Pending" so I assume it will follow in a couple weeks.

I guess I'm moderately surprised that they didn't apply any kind of intelligence to it -- I mean while I've added several trips over the past few weeks, the fact that I'd be passing the PQS threshold for 1K could easily be determined by my bookings since about mid-October so I would have delayed the kit... but the incremental cost of a few (hundred? thousand?) duplicate kits probably isn't worth it.
Old Dec 8, 2015, 2:44 pm

Programs: UA 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium
Originally Posted by lincolnjkc
I (in CLE) qualified for first-time 1K before Thanksgiving and received a Plat kit yesterday.

According to mystatus my 1K kit is "Pending" so I assume it will follow in a couple weeks.

I guess I'm moderately surprised that they didn't apply any kind of intelligence to it -- I mean while I've added several trips over the past few weeks, the fact that I'd be passing the PQS threshold for 1K could easily be determined by my bookings since about mid-October so I would have delayed the kit... but the incremental cost of a few (hundred? thousand?) duplicate kits probably isn't worth it.
If you qualified for a status higher than what you started the year as, you will get a kit. Did you start the year as platinum?
Old Dec 8, 2015, 2:50 pm

Originally Posted by awu25
If you qualified for a status higher than what you started the year as, you will get a kit. Did you start the year as platinum?
To clarify...
Started the year (2015) as Plat based on December 2014 flying. Got that kit in January 2015. Qualified for 2016 Plat in June or July. Got 2016 Plat kit yesterday. Qualified for 2016 1K in early November... no 2016 1K kit yet, but I assume it's a matter of time.
Old Dec 8, 2015, 2:54 pm

Programs: UA 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium
To clarify...
Started the year (2015) as Plat based on December 2014 flying. Got that kit in January 2015. Qualified for 2016 Plat in June or July. Got 2016 Plat kit yesterday. Qualified for 2016 1K in early November... no 2016 1K kit yet, but I assume it's a matter of time.
Then I would agree that it's strange that they sent you another Plat kit
Old Dec 8, 2015, 3:13 pm

Programs: UA 1K
What is in the Plat kit?
Old Dec 8, 2015, 3:32 pm

Originally Posted by Noanker1
What is in the Plat kit?
MileagePlus Card and 2 luggage tags (both with the metallic effect of the 1K kit shown upthread -- just a slightly darker gray, 6 drink chits, two plastic things for the luggage tags, and a quad-fold brochure

Inner Folds
1 - "Lincoln let me be the first to welcome you to..." signed Brett J Hart
2 - Your benefits for 2016 (Premier Access, Complimentary E+, 2 RPUs, 3 Checked bags
3 - Extend your benefits with our partners (Star/Chase/Marriott/Hertz/Mercedes)
4 - Enhancing your experience (Premier Priority Desk Phone #, marketing drivel about making things better)

Outer Folds
1- Premier Benefits at a glance (same grid that's on Mystatus.United.Com
2- Anywhere you are - shilling for United Mobile
3- Thank you. We look forward to having you on board
4- 2016 Premier Platinum / picture of aircraft at jetway

Nothing terribly exciting or different from last year IIRC
Old Dec 8, 2015, 8:33 pm

Programs: UA Million Miler.
Question Same thing here.

I re qualified as Plat in July. Received Plat packet today but surprised they didn't wait as I have 123,000+ PQM and $11,753 PQD with two more UA flights booked for this month. My flight Monday will put me over the 12K PQD requirement for 1K.
Old Dec 8, 2015, 9:41 pm

Programs: UA Plat 2MM, Delta Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott cardboard
Requalified 1K in August. No kit so far from UA.
Old Dec 8, 2015, 9:50 pm

Programs: 1K (since 2008), *G (since 1990), 1MM
Requalified to 1K in August and have not received my 2016 kit. Glad to read someone else in the same position as starting to think there was an issue.
Old Dec 8, 2015, 11:46 pm

Requalified 1k in Nov., and received the package today. But the mystatus site still showing package status pending. I also made 1MM in Dec., will I get another tag with with MM designation?
Old Dec 9, 2015, 4:56 am

Could someone post the URL where one checks the status of new credentials being shipped? It would be most kind of the OP to then add it to his original message.
Old Dec 9, 2015, 6:41 am

Programs: UA Platinum, *A Gold, Marriott Gold, NEXUS/GE
Qualified for Platinum in October but no kit. Online shows still pending. I'll be interested to see when it actually shows up.
Old Dec 9, 2015, 7:19 am

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by jpezaris
Could someone post the URL where one checks the status of new credentials being shipped? It would be most kind of the OP to then add it to his original message.
It's at the top of this page after you sign in
https://mystatus.united.com/
Old Dec 9, 2015, 11:21 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat4Life, Hertz Pres Circle, reformed WN AP & CP
Originally Posted by jpezaris
https://mystatus.united.com/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.