Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Non-Functioning IFE on Flight - How Best to Handle?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2015, 5:12 pm
Original Poster

On UA81 in biz first entertainment system not working. Do I need to get anything from stewardess or can I just complain after flight to customer services?
Old May 28, 2015, 5:15 pm

Programs: DYKWIA, But I'm a "Diamond Guest" UA 1K/2MM
Say something to the FA. There is a button hidden near the bottom of your seat they can press to reset the system. Or they can reset this system in the whole cabin.
Old May 28, 2015, 5:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines
Originally Posted by EWRMAN
On UA81 in biz first entertainment system not working. Do I need to get anything from stewardess or can I just complain after flight to customer services?
Ask the stew to re-seat you. If BF is full then you can write into United after the flight commences. They should fire you a handful of Smiles (Smisek-Miles)
Old May 28, 2015, 5:24 pm
Original Poster

Yeah is full. Will write in also fs looking very sloppy and won't give me water before meal
Old May 28, 2015, 5:27 pm

Programs: DYKWIA, But I'm a "Diamond Guest" UA 1K/2MM
Originally Posted by enviroian
Ask the stew to re-seat you. If BF is full then you can write into United after the flight commences. They should fire you a handful of Smiles (Smisek-Miles)

Umm, you might not get the desired result if you refer to the Flight Attendant as "Stewardess" or -- even worse -- "Stew."
Old May 28, 2015, 9:13 pm

Programs: UA GS, UA 2MM, HH LT Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by porciuscato
Umm, you might not get the desired result if you refer to the Flight Attendant as "Stewardess" or -- even worse -- "Stew."
I always have the Replacements "Tim" LP on stand-by for my own private listening pleasure when things get bad in-flight...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.