Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Celebrity Sightings on United Airlines [2015]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2015, 12:25 pm

Programs: United 1K (after 15 years GS) 3MM, Marriott LTTitanium

Charlie Rose EWR-OMA (Sorry didn't get flight number). Boarding group 3
Old May 2, 2015, 11:33 am

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
Clive Davis on UA703 sitting behind my mom in BF on JFK-LAX today.
Old May 5, 2015, 1:18 am

Programs: MileagePlus
USO comedians

Christmas eve/day, IAD-KWI-BAH. A large group of comedians with the USO were the only other passenger in business class. FAs and I were kept laughing most the flight, I think they could tell none of us were happy about working and being away from family on Christmas. I recognized a few of them from comedy central but couldn't tell you any of their names.
Old May 5, 2015, 7:27 am

Wow ... group 3???

Originally Posted by twebst
Old May 5, 2015, 9:26 am

Programs: UA OG-1K, Marriott Plat, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by twebst
Originally Posted by malgudi
Wow ... group 3???
I guess most people come to him. I would have thought that the amount of business they do flying people, that he'd get comp'd something.
Old May 5, 2015, 1:54 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
Originally Posted by PushingTin
I guess most people come to him. I would have thought that the amount of business they do flying people, that he'd get comp'd something.
And my first thought was "He was the victim of irrops, and UA had already TOD'd that flight to death!"
Old May 6, 2015, 5:58 pm

Location: Catania, Sicily/South Jersey (PHL)/Houston, Texas/Red Stick/airborne in-between
Programs: United Global Svs, AA PlatPro, WN RR, AZ/ITA Freccia, Hilton Diam, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz Prez, IHG
Say Alessandra Mussolini at FCO which in and of itself is not odd but it seemed like she had her ticket on UNITED logo card stock even though she was flying to BRU (at least from what I could hear ). Some of the people she was initially with actually ended up in Giotto.
Old May 8, 2015, 2:22 pm

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Rewards Lifetime Platinum, AA Advantage Gold, HHonors Silver
celebrity sitings

Wanda Sykes today on UA 314 PHL to IAH. Sat next to her in 2b. Very nice.
Old May 9, 2015, 1:05 pm

Programs: United Global Services, Amtrak Select Executive
Wanda Sykes is awesome!
Old May 9, 2015, 1:31 pm
Suspended

Tony "Goose" Saragossa the former d-line man of the Baltimore Ravens on today's TPA-EWR flight in 4F.... He lost a TON of weight since his playing days.
Old May 10, 2015, 7:55 am

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Originally Posted by sanfran8080
Tony "Goose" Saragossa the former d-line man of the Baltimore Ravens on today's TPA-EWR flight in 4F.... He lost a TON of weight since his playing days.
Think Siragusa is on the Subway 'diet' plan. Hope he was nice!
Old May 10, 2015, 3:12 pm
Suspended

Whatever diet plan he's doing we all need to be on it. He was decked out wearing Tommy Bahama clothes. People wanted to talk and shake his hand but I wanted to give him his space.
Old May 10, 2015, 8:08 pm

Programs: UA GS, DL-Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Somethingist, Marriott Titanium Lifetime
Former NBA All Star Kevin Johnson on SMF-DEN on Wednesday 5/6. Sitting in 2B. One of only a few passengers in the forward cabin not upgraded, per the app.
Old May 11, 2015, 2:11 pm

Programs: DL DM, AS MVP 100K, Amtrak peon, Colbert Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by Air Houston
Former NBA All Star Kevin Johnson on SMF-DEN on Wednesday 5/6. Sitting in 2B. One of only a few passengers in the forward cabin not upgraded, per the app.
KJ's now the mayor of Sacramento. Hope he got a good P fare or ToD; might actually have saved taxpayer money on bags and food if it was cheap enough.
Old May 12, 2015, 7:38 am

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold

Maybe not a "celebrity" in the traditional sense but local PBS high school quiz show "In the Know" host Bill Schiffman was on my flight CMH-ORD today. I recognized him as I was on his show many moons ago.

Last edited by RockinRon; May 12, 2015 at 8:05 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.