Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

[Consolidated] UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 13, 2016, 3:35 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
If a United / United Express flight has not posted within 5 days, you may request missing flight credit
Go to the bottom of the page and sign-in into your account
You will need the e-ticket number.
Requests may be submitted up to 12 months after the date of your flight.For Flights with Star Alliance™ member airlines and other parter airlines, it may take up to 7 days for miles and Premier qualifying credit to show up in your account. For flights on Virgin Australia, it may take up to 14 days.

If your account isn't updated after 7 or 14 days, depending on the airline, submit a request. Additional documents may be required to complete your request.

How to fill out the request form for ANA, Azul, Eurowings, and JSX:
  • For ANA-operated flights within Japan that do not have a ticket number, enter "2050000000000" in the ticket number field.
  • For Azul-operated flights within the Brazil that do not have a ticket number, enter "5770000000000" in the ticket number field.
  • For Eurowings-operated flights within Europe that do not have a ticket number, enter "1040000000000" in the ticket number field.
  • For JSX operated flights that do not have a ticket number, enter "5690000000000" in the ticket number field.

For missing non-flight partner credit you will need to wait 8 weeks before requesting missing credit

related thread: Retroactive flight credit for new MP account
UA claims I was a "no show" , cancelled rest of itin -- but I did actually fly!!!
For the archive of previous posts: Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Print Wikipost

[Consolidated] UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2024, 12:11 pm

Programs: UA 1K & 2MM, MR Titanium
Originally Posted by kirkwoodj
Flight finally posted
Mine posted too. Better late than never!
Old Jan 30, 2024, 12:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
Still waiting on this end. Was told have to wait the full five "business" days. I have a feeling I still have to contact MP.

Got a credit card offer at the end of the chat. How lovely
Old Feb 4, 2024, 4:41 pm

Programs: bmi DC, BAEC
Aer Lingus - posted

Originally Posted by fartoomanyusers
I'm trying to claim for an Aer Lingus flight I took on 4th January.
I tried to submit it yesterday, and again today, and both times I get the following message:

"Denied. We are currently unable to process your request. Please try again later."

Is this normal?
Any suggestions how to get my claim accepted?!
as per advice, I initiated a chat ... initially the agent said I needed to email through my boarding pass and booking ... but eventually they submitted my claim with the details I supplied

and a week later the miles have now posted
kirkwoodj likes this.
Old Feb 14, 2024, 6:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
UA flights are no longer reliably posting after arrival (at gate). I have observed multiple times where flight tracking sites don't have aircraft as arrived, but only as landed and taxiing to gate. This has multiple no postings, and only after waiting full 5 day time frame before you can request for missing credit. Negative development for sure.
Old Feb 25, 2024, 6:06 am

Programs: Aeroflot BONUS, UA Mileage Plus, VG Flying Club
Claiming Missing Mileage Credit (Azul Airlines)

I flew on Azul 2 weeks ago. Azul is a partner of UA, but the mileage does not appear in my MP account.

The problem is that I need to provide my Azul ticket number to claim the miles. My ticket number does not appear on my ticket. It also does not appear on my Expedia itinerary.

Azul's website does not show flights that have already been flown.

So, how do I get my Azul ticket number?
Old Feb 25, 2024, 6:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
ask Expedia or Azul for the ETKT #?
Old Feb 25, 2024, 10:18 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Per UA
How to fill out the request form for ANA, Azul, Eurowings, and JSX:
  • For ANA-operated flights within Japan that do not have a ticket number, enter "2050000000000" in the ticket number field.
  • For Azul-operated flights within the Brazil that do not have a ticket number, enter "5770000000000" in the ticket number field.
  • For Eurowings-operated flights within Europe that do not have a ticket number, enter "1040000000000" in the ticket number field.
  • For JSX operated flights that do not have a ticket number, enter "5690000000000" in the ticket number field.
SPN Lifer and cfischer like this.
Old Mar 4, 2024, 5:46 am

Programs: Aeroflot BONUS, UA Mileage Plus, VG Flying Club
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Per UA
Thanks. Using the dummy ticket number indicated in the OP did the trick - I was able to request missing mileage credit for my Azul flight from United.
cfischer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.