Wiki Posts
Search

PQD still "processing" after 2 weeks

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2014, 4:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium
PQD still "processing" after 2 weeks

The UA website will shows my flights from 2 weeks ago in my activity however the PQD still says "processing".

I called the MP Service Center and they said everything looked ok but there was nothing they could do. They would eventually show up.

What is the longest you have waited to have PQD show up in your activity?
Old Oct 24, 2014, 4:31 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
In a standard flight with no irrops, I have gone to 14 days for LH postings. Others have reported LH taking a few days beyond the 14 days.
Old Oct 25, 2014, 7:50 am

Programs: United 1K , Emirates Platinum, Lufthansa Senator, Marriott Platinum, Club Carlson Gold
You should call again and ask for a supervisor, they usually have the authority to grant the PQD and if the original gets finally posted it will be deducted a few weeks later.

Waited on Thai Airways about 10 weeks (last year) and on LH (this year) I had to use the claims form multiple times after 14 days but then it normally got credited within a week after that.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Oct 25, 2014 at 11:05 am Reason: merging consecutive posts by same member
Old Oct 25, 2014, 7:58 am

Programs: DL Diamond, UA 1K MM, SPG Plat For Life, Marriott Plat, Nexus/GlobalEntry
This recently happened for myself and traveling companion.. we were supposed to fly MSY-IAH-SEA on UA, but due to a mechanical we were re-routed on DL MSY-ATL-SEA. I called a few days to get original route credit and the miles posted within a day, but it did take a long time for the PQD's to "process".. I'm thinking it was around 2 weeks. I'd give it another week or so before calling again.. I myself had been thinking of calling back to inquire but then all of a sudden one day they were in.
Old Oct 25, 2014, 10:06 am

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
My LH flight earlier this month was credited in about 4 days for the miles, PQD is still processing...two weeks will be in a few days. It was LH F, I'm over the 10k threshold but I'll be damned if they never post.
Old Oct 25, 2014, 10:50 am
Original Poster

I can understand waiting on partner airlines however I guess I forgot to mention this in the OP, this was all UA metal. This is what will put me over $10K PQD. Sitting at $9,700 and the flights that are processing are ~$1,700 PQD.
Old Oct 25, 2014, 11:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ORDFlyer33
I can understand waiting on partner airlines however I guess I forgot to mention this in the OP, this was all UA metal. This is what will put me over $10K PQD. Sitting at $9,700 and the flights that are processing are ~$1,700 PQD.
Where did you buy the ticket? From UA directly? From United vacations? From a 3rd party web site? From a consolidator? Many factors could cause it to take longer. But over 2 weeks seems excessive. I would call MPSC (Mileage Plus Service Center, number is on back of your elite card) and see what they can do.
Old Nov 3, 2014, 8:03 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Baze
Where did you buy the ticket? From UA directly? From United vacations? From a 3rd party web site? From a consolidator? Many factors could cause it to take longer. But over 2 weeks seems excessive. I would call MPSC (Mileage Plus Service Center, number is on back of your elite card) and see what they can do.
Tickets purchased on United.com, all W fares (GPU used).

I called again today (previously called after 2 weeks had passed) and this time the agent manually put in the PQD credit after spending ~5 min looking into it. No feedback on what was wrong but it likely would not have resolved it self over time like I was told the first time I called.
Old Nov 3, 2014, 8:09 am

Programs: UA GS 1.7MM, AA 2.1MM, EK, BA, SQ, CX, Marriot LT, Accor P
Originally Posted by ORDFlyer33
Tickets purchased on United.com, all W fares (GPU used).

I called again today (previously called after 2 weeks had passed) and this time the agent manually put in the PQD credit after spending ~5 min looking into it. No feedback on what was wrong but it likely would not have resolved it self over time like I was told the first time I called.
I've found that this happens to me when I make a fare class change - for example applying an instrument - to an otherwise normal reservation. It also happened to me last month when I added a segment from nrt to sin to an existing reservation - the segments never posted past that segment and I had to write in and have them manually credited it....
Old Nov 3, 2014, 8:10 am
Moderator, Omni, Omni/PR, Omni/Games, FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond
Partner postings are a very mixed bag for PQD.

LH seems to take at least 14 days for PQD IME.

OS required a missing mileage request (for paid business fares).

AC posted within 3 days.

LX posted within 3 days.
Old Nov 3, 2014, 8:24 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.5 MM, AA PLAT PRO 1MM
I have a LH segment from October 13 (21 days, if I'm counting correctly) that is still "processing." I've already passed $10K PQDs for the year, so I haven't followed up yet.
Old Nov 3, 2014, 2:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by exerda
Partner postings are a very mixed bag for PQD.

LH seems to take at least 14 days for PQD IME.

OS required a missing mileage request (for paid business fares).

AC posted within 3 days.

LX posted within 3 days.
LO xWAW post almost immediately. LO x[anywhere else] to WAW never post without filing a missing mileage request.
Old Nov 3, 2014, 3:09 pm
1P

Location: LAX and LHR. UA lifetime Gold 1.9MM 1K , DL Gold Medallion, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, Avis President's Club
All my recent LH flights are marked "Ineligible" for PQD. (Booked via Expedia.) Should I protest?
Old Nov 3, 2014, 3:22 pm

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
Originally Posted by ms_go
I have a LH segment from October 13 (21 days, if I'm counting correctly) that is still "processing." I've already passed $10K PQDs for the year, so I haven't followed up yet.
Same date as my LH flight, I emailed 1K Voice and in about 2 hours I got an email back saying they pushed it through.
Old Nov 3, 2014, 3:27 pm
Moderator, Omni, Omni/PR, Omni/Games, FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by 1P
All my recent LH flights are marked "Ineligible" for PQD. (Booked via Expedia.) Should I protest?
Nope. That's correct. You can only get PQD from LH flights when booked on 016 ticket stock.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.