Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best use of 70k miles UA

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2014, 6:08 pm
Original Poster

Best use of 70k miles UA

I have about 70k miles in my united mileage account. I am trying to figure out the route from NZ/Australia somehow to Cambodia with stopover whatever in another city with a better class. Anyone has any suggestions of how I can use those miles?

Or one way back from Cambodia to US west coast cities work too. I am open to suggestions. Thanks!
Old Sep 21, 2014, 6:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United 1K and 1MM, Marriott Ambassador
Round trip in coach, USA-Asia.

Or one-way in business, Asia-USA on UA metal.
Old Sep 21, 2014, 6:19 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Well you are in luck because Australia/NZ to S. Asia in F is only 70,000 RT - possibly the best deal on the entire award chart.

I would look at something like SYD-BKK on Thai Airways (TG). You could then connect on to Cambodia as your final destination. You can also have a stopover along the way (somewhere like BKK or HKG, for example). Be creative

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.