Wiki Posts
Search

UA/Star Business Deals to Europe

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2014, 1:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA MM Plat; AA MM Gold; HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by IAH-OIL-TRASH
I think OP not only has to buy up to P, but has to change origination to get the fare, which would incur the change fee.
Maybe the agent wouldn't notice
Old Apr 4, 2014, 1:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
Originally Posted by schley
shizzznits..... i was in the middle of booking my first now I can't get anything! damnit I got 4 seats and couln't complete! damn.... all gone I can't see anything from midwest or hawaii or so cal!
i just farelocked a seat for july 4th weekend less than 5 minutes ago...

ETA: can't replicate. dead.
Old Apr 4, 2014, 1:32 pm

Programs: UA-1k, 1mm, Marriott-LT Platinum, Hertz-Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by PV_Premier
i just farelocked a seat for july 4th weekend less than 5 minutes ago...
yeah that was like the last second it looks liek... I was in the middle of it and went to book and gone.......god dang it~!
Old Apr 4, 2014, 1:32 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium.;UA 1.5MM; UA Lifetime Gold (whoppee); DL Plat
Here yesterday, gone today....it appeared about this time yesterday and is gone as fast as it appeared!

Who will fire the next volley and when??????? These are the best war games I've watched in ages.
Old Apr 4, 2014, 1:33 pm

I'm away for a day and a half and i see it and only have 20 minutes..... to get in and boom... shut out..... crap... i don't mean to be too pissed off because i know to check FT once a day if nothing else... rewards those that are addicted...... to FT
Old Apr 4, 2014, 1:34 pm

Originally Posted by boss315
Here yesterday, gone today....it appeared about this time yesterday and is gone as fast as it appeared!

Who will fire the next volley and when??????? These are the best war games I've watched in ages.
this was pulled then reappeared again? didn't read the whole thread.
Old Apr 4, 2014, 1:38 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by Pat89339
Wow, I just realized that the first weekend falls within the travel period for my 3x RDM offer!

I guess I'm going to buy another!
Wow, I had forgotten about that. I leave on June 30 but arrive in Paris on July 1st on the outbound leg of a trip.

Does anyone know if I would get triple miles on the outbound at least? or does the entire RT need to be completed by June 30th?

Thanks
Old Apr 4, 2014, 1:39 pm

Programs: UA 1/MM SPG gold, CEO: Grandmother of 4
yeah that was like the last second it looks liek... I was in the middle of it and went to book and gone.......god dang it~!
Have one for July.......in the middle of booking another for myself and grandson for August...........dead!
Old Apr 4, 2014, 1:40 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium.;UA 1.5MM; UA Lifetime Gold (whoppee); DL Plat
this was pulled then reappeared again? didn't read the whole thread.
up for 24 hrs. almost on the dot...this is sort of like the whack a mole game at Chucke Cheese's...a few pop upp and you hit them, not know where they will pop up again.....forces me to come to FT and the booking engines multiple times a day...how will I ever get any work done?
Old Apr 4, 2014, 1:41 pm

Gone!

Got mail from UA announcing their summer "sale" (hah!) for nearly 3x the P fares

San Francisco, CA (SFO) Paris, France (CDG) $4053

Last edited by malgudi; Apr 4, 2014 at 1:56 pm
Old Apr 4, 2014, 1:48 pm

Originally Posted by malgudi
Gone!

Got mail from UA announcing their summer "sale" (hah!) for nearly 3x the P fares
now that's an OFFER! .................to investigate another FF program!
Old Apr 4, 2014, 1:51 pm

Programs: AA PLT, Honors Diamond, Global Entry
As was just mentioned, United just sent this link around to a targeted group (a colleague got it, but I didn't get it) that offers much higher fares than those currently available:

https://www.united.com/CMS/en-US/con...ate=2014-04-04
Old Apr 4, 2014, 1:55 pm

Programs: UA GS 1MM, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by jbsay
As was just mentioned, United just sent this link around to a targeted group (a colleague got it, but I didn't get it) that offers much higher fares than those currently available:

https://www.united.com/CMS/en-US/con...ate=2014-04-04
Got it as well. The ticket I booked last night for $1,400 is now showing up at more than $4,500. Good thing I'm addicted to FT and impatient... which made me book it right away
Old Apr 4, 2014, 1:57 pm

Programs: United Gold
My HNL-CDG trip is now selling for 4.6x more than I paid
Old Apr 4, 2014, 2:07 pm

Programs: UA 1K
I wonder if they're scrambling to 'fix' these - I'm seeing a ton of A (Global First) fares returned on US-Europe when I search in this time period for business first tickets. Or maybe y'all just bought out all the business fares already!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.