Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

UA captain diverts flight, removes pax because of IFE complaints

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA captain diverts flight, removes pax because of IFE complaints

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2013, 7:10 pm

Programs: General member, former 1P
Originally Posted by halls120
Parents do have rights. They have the right to fly airlines that don't offer IFE that might be objectionable.
That's a great idea. Why didn't you suggest that earlier? Or more than once?
Old Apr 14, 2013, 7:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by flavorflav
That's a great idea. Why didn't you suggest that earlier? Or more than once?
Why does there have to be so many snarky remarks whenever someone posts something contrary to your beliefs. Lets keep this discussion civil. (not directed only at you flavorflav, yours just sparked it)
Old Apr 14, 2013, 9:25 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, BA Silver, Marriott Plat., Hertz Pres. Circle, Avis First
Originally Posted by Baze
Why does there have to be so many snarky remarks whenever someone posts something contrary to your beliefs. Lets keep this discussion civil. (not directed only at you flavorflav, yours just sparked it)
I think the irony in the post came from a place of frustration. I for one think this thread has tapped out. We are nearing post 1,000 and nothing new has been said in a long time.

Last edited by J.Edward; Apr 14, 2013 at 9:45 pm Reason: clean up
Old Apr 14, 2013, 9:47 pm

Location: Clinging to the edifices of a decadent past from the biggest city in America nobody really cares about.
Programs: (ಠ_ಠ)
I think this thread has run its course.

If there are any further updates that you feel warrant being posted in this thread please email/PM one of the UA moderators, but until then, this thread is closed.

Safe Travels,

J.Edward
UA Forum co-Mod

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.