Wiki Posts
Search

Irrops & PS Flights

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2013, 4:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CO Platinum/1K, SPG Platinum/Ambassador
Irrops & PS Flights

Right now I'm booked into SFO-EWR in PN (so upgrade from B/M.) It looks like I may misconnect due to flow control in SFO. Will they rebook into PN on the PS flight, or is this one of those cases where they'll pull the "there's no complimentary upgrades for PS flights so we cannot rebook you, sir." There is another flight to EWR but it has only Y seats. However, there's a chance that will get zeroed out by the time I get there.
Old Mar 31, 2013, 6:20 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Platinum, Alaksa MVP 75K, Air Berlin Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by dparkinson
Right now I'm booked into SFO-EWR in PN (so upgrade from B/M.) It looks like I may misconnect due to flow control in SFO. Will they rebook into PN on the PS flight, or is this one of those cases where they'll pull the "there's no complimentary upgrades for PS flights so we cannot rebook you, sir." There is another flight to EWR but it has only Y seats. However, there's a chance that will get zeroed out by the time I get there.
In IROPs, they'll accommodate you as best they can. If you misconnect, and the only option into the NYC area is JFK, offer that up as a suggestion to them so they aren't solely looking for space to get you to EWR, and alert them that you're on a P fare. This would map to a business class seat on a 3 cabin p.s. aircraft.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.