Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Through check-in for LH flight on separate PNR

Old Nov 11, 2012, 6:48 pm
Original Poster

It looks like I have an upcoming trip with a Seattle-Chicago segment on United. Then I'm going onward that day from Chicago to Frankfurt on Lufthansa (United codeshare.)

In the past, United has had no problem with checking my bags through on United flights with a separate PNR. Will they do the same with a codeshare?

This will save me having to exit the sterile area, claim my bag, etc.
Old Nov 11, 2012, 7:39 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by Mats
It looks like I have an upcoming trip with a Seattle-Chicago segment on United. Then I'm going onward that day from Chicago to Frankfurt on Lufthansa (United codeshare.)

In the past, United has had no problem with checking my bags through on United flights with a separate PNR. Will they do the same with a codeshare?

This will save me having to exit the sterile area, claim my bag, etc.
It shouldn't be a problem.
Be sure to show the check-in agent at SEA your LH ticket details.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.