Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Pull up United Reservation with only pax name, flight #? Don't have Conf #

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2012, 5:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K 1MM / AA PP, Marriott Lifetime Gold

Did a search already - this is the closest I came to an answer. I am currently on an AA transcon flight using gogo and going to miss my AA connection so got rebooked on UA. Doors shut before agent came back - so I have a ticket # but no PNR # for UA.

I thought there used to be a way you could pull up reservations with other data points besides the current PNR and last name only? Does anyone know how to do this so I can pull up the res and add my MP # for possible upgrade while in flight? Can't call AA or UA res obviously....

Thanks everybody!
Old Nov 11, 2012, 5:12 pm

Programs: UA Gold
Check-in using the ticket number.
Old Nov 12, 2012, 6:39 am

Location: various cities in the USofA: NYC, BWI, IAH, ORD, CVG, NYC
Programs: Former UA 1K, National Exec. Elite
Originally Posted by bdeardorff
Check-in using the ticket number.
Note that this option is not visible on the UAL.com home page. You have to go here, which is via the "More Check-in options" link.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.