Wiki Posts
Search

What happened to the HA/UA partnership?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2012, 5:22 am
Original Poster

What happened to the HA/UA partnership?

Hello,
when trying to book award travel on HA the UA website tells you to book through an agent. But there's just no availability over the next months or so for interisland flights. Expertflyer doesn't yield any T class availability either. Is the partnership only good for int'l or mainland travel?
Thanks.
Old Nov 12, 2012, 12:12 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
The Hawaiian Airlines partnership only applies to inter-Island (intra-Hawaii) travel.
Old Nov 12, 2012, 9:17 am

Programs: UA, AS
I checked a couple of dates in January and see HA available on ual.com. For example 1/22/13 HNL -> OGG.

Are you looking to get a stopover on a mainland flight? You might try booking with the multicity option on the website.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.