Community
Wiki Posts
Search

United Seat Change-Plane Swap

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2012, 9:05 am
Original Poster

United Seat Change-Plane Swap

Long time lurker, first time poster. New job 3 years ago and no travel with it.

Have been watching the notes about seats changing and to watch for it. Went on today and flight my wife and I have coming up has a plane swap and seats were moved. Was able to get them together on outbound, but on return she stayed in back, but my seat was moved to E+. Lots of seats left in back. We had not paid the extra fee for the E+ and do not have status. Booked together.

So, will the E+ stick or will they catch it? I told wife she could sit further up and I would take her seat. Or I would pay the extra to move her up. Any thoughts?
Old Sep 4, 2012, 9:11 am

Programs: UA*1K & UA Club, National Ex. Elite, Hertz Pres. Circ., Amex Plat., CLEAR
Originally Posted by dwhist
Long time lurker, first time poster. New job 3 years ago and no travel with it.

Have been watching the notes about seats changing and to watch for it. Went on today and flight my wife and I have coming up has a plane swap and seats were moved. Was able to get them together on outbound, but on return she stayed in back, but my seat was moved to E+. Lots of seats left in back. We had not paid the extra fee for the E+ and do not have status. Booked together.

So, will the E+ stick or will they catch it? I told wife she could sit further up and I would take her seat. Or I would pay the extra to move her up. Any thoughts?
The E+ will stick. If you want to pay extra to move her up, I'd wait until 24 hours prior to departure.
Old Sep 4, 2012, 9:44 am
Original Poster

Thanks, will wait till 24 hours and go from there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.