MileagePlus Dining: The 10,000 bonus award mile celebration starts now

Subscribe
From email received today....

From the last days of summer to the holiday season to come, there are all kinds of reasons to get together with friends between now and the end of the year—and now you have 10,000 more!

Register for the 10,000 Reasons to Party Bonus and you'll earn 1,000 bonus award miles each time you spend a combined total of $250 at participating restaurants and complete dining reviews within 30 days through December 31, 2012.

You can earn this bonus up to 10 times, so why wait? Register and dine today!

Edit to add T&Cs from landing page:

*This bonus offer is by invitation only for select existing MileagePlus Dining℠ members based on prior activity on your MileagePlus Dining account. To qualify, you must be a member of MileagePlus Dining and register for the 10,000 Reasons to Party Bonus through the links on this page by December 31, 2012, and remain opted in to receive emails from MileagePlus Dining with a valid, deliverable email address. You must continue to satisfy Online and/or VIP Member level criteria to earn this bonus.

To earn this bonus, you must spend a total of $250 or more (including tax and tip) in any combination of dines at participating restaurants, bars or clubs by December 31, 2012. You must also complete your post-dine review(s) for each qualifying dine within 30 days of each dine. Please note that activity that occurred prior to registration will not be eligible for this bonus. In addition, all dines must occur during a valid reward period and be paid for with a credit or debit card registered in MileagePlus Dining. You may earn this bonus up to 10 times. A maximum of 10,000 bonus award miles may be earned with this bonus. Offer is not combinable with other MileagePlus Dining bonuses. Please allow 4–6 weeks from the date of qualifying dine for any bonus award miles to post to your MileagePlus® account. All account inquiries related to this bonus must be received by February 28, 2013.

Please note that some restaurants offer rewards only on certain days of the week or up to a maximum spending amount per month. For complete program Terms and Conditions, guidelines and restrictions, and the latest rewards calendar, visit mpdining.rewardsnetwork.com. Other limitations may apply.
Great for anyone planning on spending $2500 at MP Dining restaurants over the rest of the year.

I guess I could eat lunch at La Note every day. I'd probably get sick of croque madames.
My offer is for 1500 miles per $250, up to 10 times for a total of 15,000:

You're a fine diner to us whether you prefer braised foie gras or baskets of nachos! To show our appreciation, we've cooked up an opportunity just for you.

Register for the Step up to the Plate Bonus and you'll earn 1,500 bonus award miles each time you spend a combined total of $250 at participating restaurants and complete dining reviews within 30 days through September 30, 2012.

You can earn this bonus up to 10 times. Start now!
How badly will UA screw this promo up?

We had "Months of Migraines" and "Map Your Nightmares." Are we now in for "10,000 Miles of Indigestion?"
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B206 Safari/7534.48.3)

Haven't gotten the email
Quote: From email received today....

From the last days of summer to the holiday season to come, there are all kinds of reasons to get together with friends between now and the end of the year—and now you have 10,000 more!

Register for the 10,000 Reasons to Party Bonus and you'll earn 1,000 bonus award miles each time you spend a combined total of $250 at participating restaurants and complete dining reviews within 30 days through December 31, 2012.

Is there a link in the email that you could share with us?
Quote: From email received today....

Just got the exact same offer from AAdvAAntAAge Dining.

Looks like other airlines are following.
This is a Rewards Network promo, not an airline specific promo. It is also targeted. Check out the Dining section of Flyertalk. I didn't get one, some speculation on that forum that if you're VIP, you don't get the bonus offer.
I am VIP member in dining program and received the targeted invitation...so must be some other criteria.

I also added some T&Cs to the first post, in case needed for reference.
Quote: Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B206 Safari/7534.48.3)

Haven't gotten the email
I found my copy sorted into gmail's spam folder. So if you use gmail check there.
From the email, I initially got excited that it was 10k for every $250 up to 10 times (for 100k for $2500). Then I read it again, and realized it was not. Won't change my eating habits, but I expect I'll probably end up with 1-2k bonus miles from it. I'll definitely try to pick up the cash and put everything on my card when I go to one of these restaurants with friends and split the bill.
Looks like I am not eligible for either. Found the links on TPG. Ineligible for AA or UA.
Just got the 1500 miles per $250. Don't know if I will go out of my way to get it, but might as well rack up any extra.
This promo is doomed. Don't get caught up in - you'll be disappointed when UA doesn't give you your miles...same story, over and over.
this is a rewards network (mileageplus dining) promo and not a UA promo. the miles will post. spend $250 and get your targeted bonus amount (i was offered 1500 miles). i have found rewards network miles post like clockwork.

it wont change my habits either, but i am sure i will spend $250 at participating restaurants in the next two months.

Quote: This promo is doomed. Don't get caught up in - you'll be disappointed when UA doesn't give you your miles...same story, over and over.