Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Account Activity on United's Website Not Showing?

Old Jul 30, 2012, 9:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH Gold, IHG Gold

EDIT: Seems to be back now

Is anyone else seeing account activity gone? When I log in I see this (and no visibility to old statements, etc.):

MileagePlus® is now the single loyalty program for the new United

Please note: it may take up to 72 hours for your combined award balance to display. Be assured that all award miles, Premier qualifying miles, Premier qualifying segments and upgrades in your MileagePlus account are safe as we finalize our system migration. Also, changes to your account profile are not available until the transition period is complete.

If you would like to book award travel immediately but your full mileage balance doesn’t display
Proceed with selecting your award flights on united.com and during the booking process, choose to hold your itinerary for up to 72 hours for free with our FareLockSM service. For itineraries that include partner airlines, a free 24-hour hold will be offered. This service is a temporary offer during our account transition period. You’ll have to return to united.com to complete your purchase once your miles are available.

Last edited by G2244; Jul 30, 2012 at 10:12 am
Old Jul 30, 2012, 10:25 am

Programs: UA GS 1MM, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Log out and log back in and it should come back.
Old Jul 30, 2012, 11:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
happened to me as well today. Now also back.

IIRC, it has happened several times before today....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.