Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

I never got United Club passes from Mileage Plus Explorer card?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I never got United Club passes from Mileage Plus Explorer card?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2012, 7:34 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EP, DL PL, HH Dia, Marriott Gld, National Exp
I had no status on UA when I signed up for Explorer card summer 2011. After reading posts on FT some people had gotten passes right away, I called Chase and was told I'd get my passes in a year, on my Anniversary date. Since my travel was ramping up, within 2 months of getting Explorer card, I got the Club card. July was my anniversary month for Explorer card and I received 2 one-time Club passes in the mail. And closed my Explorer account.
Old Aug 26, 2012, 8:05 pm

Programs: 1MM UA
Originally Posted by davewang202

Basically there are two different offers: the standard 40K mile offer (25K + 5K +10K), and the elite 60K mile offer (40K + 10K).

What we ended up figuring out was that there were different languages for the two different offers.
Maybe that is why my wife didn't get her passes.

Originally Posted by TTT103
Have you thought about calling Chase to inquire.
Thanks to the OP, there is a thread with a question that needed to be answered. Thanks to flyertalk, we are better armed with information if we
need to call.
Old Aug 26, 2012, 8:43 pm

Programs: Skymiles, MPL Chase Premier
I got my two sets of them in August. I got my card in January. Called March-ish. Gave up after that.
Old Aug 26, 2012, 8:48 pm

Programs: MP Ag, former 1K
Originally Posted by sosafan
Maybe that is why my wife didn't get her passes.

Thanks to the OP, there is a thread with a question that needed to be answered. Thanks to flyertalk, we are better armed with information if we
need to call.
dorisrpas seem to confirm that the non-elite 40K mile offer does indeed skip the "year 0" anniversary club passes. It would be great if we can find a couple of others to confirm that. OTOH, we have ample evidence that the elite 60K mile offer comes with the "year 0" anniversary (i.e. as soon as you sign up) passes.
Old Aug 29, 2012, 4:50 pm

I applied for the 40k offer without knowing about the 60k offer. Secure messaged Chase and politely asked to be matched to the 60k offer. No problem.

I however did not receive my club passes, even though my T&C read that I would receive them BOTH at account opening and at Anniversary. I secure messaged Chase, told them about my T&C and sent a picture from my phone.

They got back to me within 3 hours and my passes are on the way within 30 days.

Very satisfied with Chase's customer service.
Old Aug 31, 2012, 4:00 am

I signed up for the card in mid June. I had not received the passes so I contacted Chase thru the secure messaging this past weekend and they UPSed the passes out, which I received on Thursday
Old Aug 31, 2012, 3:19 pm

Programs: UA 1P
Originally Posted by webazoid
Hi,

I got the mileage plus explorer card. however, I never got my united club passes. will be going from lax to sgn, stopping in beijing on 32500 miles w/ united airlines via air china. should i send chase a secure message? or can i bring along my mileage plus card and swipe into the united club loung in beijing?
Old Aug 31, 2012, 3:20 pm

Programs: UA 1P
When my passes recently came, there was an envelope stuck to mine intended for a card holder on the east coast which probably contained that persons UC passes
Old Sep 1, 2012, 6:21 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
My thanks also to OP. I didn't even realize I didn't get them yet for this year.
Old Sep 5, 2012, 10:14 am

Originally Posted by ultypt
I signed up for the card in mid June. I had not received the passes so I contacted Chase thru the secure messaging this past weekend and they UPSed the passes out, which I received on Thursday
They used UPS? They messaged me back on 8/29 confirming they would get to me within 30 days. Hopefully they arrive in the next few days as yours took less than a week.
Old Sep 8, 2012, 12:32 pm

Received them today, via USPS.
Old Sep 8, 2012, 12:42 pm

Programs: Marriott titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, AS, UA, AA, TWA, PAN AM, PSA
Got two cards a year ago. Never received the lounge passes. Called a few times and was told they would look into it but never received any follow up. Two months ago I called again and was told they would get the passes sent. Received a letter a few days later saying they were working on it. Waited a month with no further communication and called again asking to speak with a manager. Received the four passes from last year (two per card) within a week then received the four passes for this year the following week.
Old Sep 8, 2012, 1:58 pm

Programs: UA & AA 1 million miler
I upgraded (?) one of my original UA MP VISA cards to MP Explorer card.
Am I supposed to get two UC passes?
Old Sep 8, 2012, 4:53 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by MrJBoy
I upgraded (?) one of my original UA MP VISA cards to MP Explorer card.
Am I supposed to get two UC passes?
probably yes but when will depend on the T&Cs -- some case the 2 passes started immediately and in other cases did not start until first anniversary.
Old Sep 15, 2012, 10:54 pm

A question for club passes for United Mileage credit card

I thought you will get 2 club passes on your one year anniversary. Today I got a mail from them apologizing that they didn't send club passes to me when I got approved for the card, and that was like back in Jan 2012. Anyway, they said they included 2 club passes for me in the mail but they actually gave me 4 passes hmmmm good to be me! Will I get another 2 on my anniversary?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.