Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Upgrade Waitlists seem to have returned to Website

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2012, 12:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA MileagePlus 2MM

Just checking out a PS flight on Friday and there are new tabs; Waitlist to Global First and Waitlist to Business First. ^^^

Also I have been noticing, lately, that when upgrades do clear, the red warning to call United to reissue your ticket come up, but then disappear a few hours later all on their own.

Perhaps things are slowly getting better with website functionality? Flamesuit on ;-)

Adam
Old Jul 18, 2012, 12:03 pm

Existing Thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...-web-site.html
Old Jul 18, 2012, 12:07 pm
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
It appears that the OP is referring to a feature to join an upgrade waitlist, which seems a different feature than the display of the upgrade list. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator.

Last edited by Ocn Vw 1K; Jul 18, 2012 at 12:12 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.