Search

United 1K Japan Phone Number?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2012, 3:50 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, RCC, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold
United 1K Japan Phone Number?

Does United in Japan still have a dedicated 1K line? if so what is the 1K reservations phone number in Japan? Can someone post or PM me the 1K Japan phone number?
Old Jun 14, 2012, 5:46 am

Programs: UA Lifetime GS 4mm
(81)-3-3817-4411 is general # Japan.
Or you can call back USA, but even the dedicated USA 1k desk is gone and those agents are merged into general agents pool.

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Jun 14, 2012 at 7:15 am
Old Jun 14, 2012, 8:42 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, RCC, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold
Thanks for the PM! I now will try the number a FTer PMed me. When I called the general line in Japan it warned me I will be on hold for more than 20 minutes.
Old Jun 14, 2012, 8:53 am

Programs: UA *G MM
Hold times for the 1K line have been pretty bad since the merger. I gave up and called the US instead last time.

They used to pick up instantly. The Japanese 1K calling card that came with the package does not list this 0120 number (if that's what you got) but carrier specific numbers for NTT, KDDI, etc.

I have confirmed that I am reaching the 1K desk with the 0120 number. There is also a 03 area code number for the 1K desk.
Old Jun 14, 2012, 8:55 am

Programs: UA *G MM
Originally Posted by flyhawaii
Thanks for the PM! I now will try the number a FTer PMed me. When I called the general line in Japan it warned me I will be on hold for more than 20 minutes.
You get the same warning with the 1K line. It was 1 hour before in March-April, but they answered it within 5-10 minutes at that time.
Old Jun 14, 2012, 12:53 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K(0.7MM) Hilton Gold/La Quinta Gold
Originally Posted by gnaget
You get the same warning with the 1K line. It was 1 hour before in March-April, but they answered it within 5-10 minutes at that time.
That comes down to timing of when you call. Being in AU, almost same time zone, I ring in the afternoon, late night US time and get through using the AT&T number + 1K without any hold period.

This week has been about 5 rings max.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.