767-200 International Update?

Old May 21, 2012, 12:07 pm
Original Poster

767-200 International Update?

I will be in BusinessFirst on IAH-EZE soon and noticed it's a 767-200 with no Economy Plus and what appear to be decades-old seats. This product is woefully out of date compared with the rest of the international fleet. Does anybody know what the deal is with this, and when these airplanes will be leaving service?
Old May 21, 2012, 12:10 pm

Programs: UA GS
Originally Posted by mreplus
I will be in BusinessFirst on IAH-EZE soon and noticed it's a 767-200 with no Economy Plus and what appear to be decades-old seats. This product is woefully out of date compared with the rest of the international fleet. Does anybody know what the deal is with this, and when these airplanes will be leaving service?
Here's a good resource for tracking the UA plane conversions.

http://www.flyerguide.com/wiki/index...onversions_(UA)
Old May 21, 2012, 12:15 pm

Originally Posted by mreplus
4 have already left the fleet. All of the 762s will be gone by 2013.
Old May 21, 2012, 12:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Pleb, HH Gold, PWP General Secretary
going to go out as the 787s come in probably.
Old May 21, 2012, 12:47 pm

Programs: UA Plat, 1MM
Originally Posted by SandmanTR
Here's a good resource for tracking the UA plane conversions.
http://www.flyerguide.com/wiki/index...nversions_(UA)
And the corresponding s-CO page:
http://flyerguide.com/wiki/index.php...tal_Fleet_(UA)
Old May 21, 2012, 1:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CO 1K-MM
The 762's are out. Despite being fairly new, and nice rides, they felt over-entitled to fuel for their economic contribution and thus, are being phased out.
Old May 21, 2012, 1:37 pm

Another way to track all the UA fleet is the site in my signature. It has all of the aircraft in the UA fleet including express. It has features such as a link to flight aware tracking, links to pics, links to seat maps, tells you weather or not that aircraft has AVOD, Flatbed seating, E+, what livery the aircraft is in, delivery year, etc. It's a pretty neat site. Check it out.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.