CHASE PQM's now show as entry on MP account statement

Subscribe
I just saw that there is an entry on my activity, dated Feb 29, for an amount of PQM's that I earned from charging United tix, on UA.com, on my Chase UA card.

This is a welcome improvement, allowing better tracking of PQM's.

Entry looks like this:

2/29/2012 PQM Chase Bonus 0 0 380 0 , with the 380 being under the Premier Qualifying Miles column

let's keep seeing improvements......
Quote: I just saw that there is an entry on my activity, dated Feb 29, for an amount of PQM's that I earned from charging United tix, on UA.com, on my Chase UA card.

This is a welcome improvement, allowing better tracking of PQM's.

Entry looks like this:

2/29/2012 PQM Chase Bonus 0 0 380 0 , with the 380 being under the Premier Qualifying Miles column

let's keep seeing improvements......
Agreed, this is one thing that I like about the new UA. I think that they had to do it this way, because the FlexPQMs earned under the CO Presidential Plat card are good only up to Premier Plat status, not 1K. Having said that, there are posts in all different kinds of threads asking if the limit is going to apply to the UA Chase Visas that have this PQM benefit. Word on the street so far is "no".
I saw Chase PQM credits on my activity as well. Nice upgrade. Of course, I must now wonder if it will function properly. Once United displays redemption details for GPU/RPU I'll be much happier.

Quote: To be fair, sometimes miles were missing before the system conversion, and this should make it easier to track down exactly what is missing.
Agree.
This will be big improvement, once they actually get all the miles to post. Only half of mine showed up during the same period, with no rhyme or reason why some and not others. All were charged on the website using the card. It is sort of like mileage posting in general- somethings show up, some do not. To be fair, sometimes miles were missing before the system conversion, and this should make it easier to track down exactly what is missing.
Showing up for me, but I noticed a quirk. When I view my account on ual.com, under "Most Recent Account Activity" I see a line for Chase PQMs and it says "zero" under the column "Mileage Earned".

Clicking on "View All Activity" displays non-airline activity and shows the Chase PQM line with blanks under mileage plus activity, but a value under miles in the "Premier Qualifying" section.

I get how "mileage earned" is different from PQMs (my overall credit card spend shows up under mileage earned on the main screen). Just had a second where I thought there was a problem, but found the PQMs on the next screen.

MINOR issue, just need to know to click deeper one layer. I like this display method better than the pmUA world where I had to call/research.
CHASE PQM's now show as entry on MP account statement
It's the same of you look at it in the mobile app activity. Those screens only show RDM, not PQM.