Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Dulles United Clubs - Why bother 4-6pm...

Dulles United Clubs - Why bother 4-6pm...

Old Apr 2, 2012, 9:58 am

Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, WN A+, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Tit, Hertz PC
Agree with those that mention the LH lounge in B as a great alternative. I used it one Sunday afternoon and enjoyed the hot food items, delicious beer and pretzles, and comfortable amosphere.
Old Apr 2, 2012, 10:33 am

Programs: UA1K
Originally Posted by halls120
There's always the LH club in Terminal B. Or the AC in the same terminal, which is small, but rarely crowded, and the club attendants are very nice.
LH is solid...but when did AC set up a club at IAD? that is news to me.
Old Apr 2, 2012, 11:10 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Marriott PP
Originally Posted by haddon90
LH is solid...but when did AC set up a club at IAD? that is news to me.
I believe the AC is the Admirals Club for AA.
Old Apr 2, 2012, 6:15 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by trekwars2000
I believe the AC is the Admirals Club for AA.
Correct, the AA Admirals Club. AA has upgraded both its IAD and DCA clubs, expanding the latter which had started to get a little crowded.
Old Apr 2, 2012, 6:23 pm

Programs: UA 2MM
Originally Posted by halls120
The clubs have always been crowded between 4-6pm, but we can thank SHARES for the longer lines.
I've been flying in and out of Dulles for the past 25 years and there has always been issues between 4-6. In my opinion it has nothing to do with SHARES.
Old Apr 2, 2012, 6:40 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Doug 1029
I've been flying in and out of Dulles for the past 25 years and there has always been issues between 4-6. In my opinion it has nothing to do with SHARES.
In my opinion, the UC's at IAD and SFO have recently had lines that were much longer than usual because there were so many people trying to get flight issues taken care of that the rest of us simply trying to gain entry were backed up.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.