Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrade with Miles

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2012, 7:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, DL UA
Upgrade with Miles

What is the secret? I am interested in purchasing a qualifying Economy Class ticket and use miles to upgrade to Business Class. Using the new United website, I tried using the "Book An Upgrade Award" from Charlotte to Amsterdam. I tried several different months, both hi and low season, and was told each time that no upgrades are available. I was not logged in to Mileage Plus. Does that make a difference?
Old Mar 17, 2012, 7:56 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by CLTRob
What is the secret? I am interested in purchasing a qualifying Economy Class ticket and use miles to upgrade to Business Class. Using the new United website, I tried using the "Book An Upgrade Award" from Charlotte to Amsterdam. I tried several different months, both hi and low season, and was told each time that no upgrades are available. I was not logged in to Mileage Plus. Does that make a difference?
Search is always your friend http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...inventory.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.