Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Anybody have EQMs post from purchases on the Chase MP Signature Visa this year?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2012, 2:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Premier Platinum, AA Silver

Anybody had EQMs post from purchases on the Chase MileagePlus Signature Visa this year? This card is supposed to give you 1 EQM for each flt purchase on united.com/continental.com, up to 5000. So far in 2012, none of my purchases have posted EQMs. It took a while last year; sometimes up to 2 months, but now it's 10 weeks into 2012 and so far nothing. The RDMs have posted fine, on a couple of days after billing period ends.

Anybody else with this card have EQMs post?

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Mar 7, 2012 at 3:25 pm Reason: vague thread title
Old Mar 7, 2012, 3:22 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.99MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by boilerla
...Anybody else with this card have EQMs post?
yes Jan & Feb purchases EQMs have posted, same for other see http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...-question.html (look around post #262)
Old Mar 7, 2012, 3:31 pm

Programs: UA 1K; Hilton Honors Diamond; SPG Platinum
my jan/feb posted to my old united.com account(5000 EQMs), however it did not seem to make it over after conversion to my year-to-date EQMs.

either that, or it did post but then disappeared along with my other pre-merger EQMs.
Old Mar 7, 2012, 3:31 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, United 1K,
I had EQM post for my January 24th statement, but NOT for my Feb 24th statement. The normal miles posted for the Feb 24th statement on March 2nd, which was later than normal.
Old Mar 7, 2012, 3:33 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hertz President's Circle, Hilton Platinum,
I just had EQMs for my Mid February Presidential Plus account hit. They showed up sometime between 02 Mar and 05 Mar. Not sure when, exactly.
Old Mar 7, 2012, 3:36 pm

Mine posted at the time of website transition and then disappeared
Old Mar 7, 2012, 3:38 pm

Programs: UA
Mine was posted before the big day and was transferred correctly. On the new .bomb site, it seems that the PQM is listed as RDM, so we are suppose not be confused with the PQM/EQM # anymore.
Old Mar 7, 2012, 4:09 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Star Gold,Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by shdflyer
Mine posted at the time of website transition and then disappeared
Well, on march 2 on the old ua.com and up until sometime in the wee hours March 5 or 6, I did get my 5K E/PQMs from buying $5K worth of tickets on ua.com. They appeared about the last day of February; my statement closing day is Jan 28 (purchases were made during January 2012).

Of course, they're now gone along with my other 44K flight PQMs, like those of many people. They had better come back; there was no way to track those on the old ua.com site. They would just show up one day and you'd notice that you had more EQMs without having flown anywhere.
Old Mar 7, 2012, 4:15 pm

Programs: United Platinum, Hilton Gold
Mine posted from a purchase in the beginning of Jan in late Feb to the PMUA MP account
Old Mar 7, 2012, 4:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by flykodo
Mine posted from a purchase in the beginning of Jan in late Feb to the PMUA MP account
+1 for me too - just did my first purchase on the new ual.com as well, we'll see if they post 4/26 for me as they should
Old Mar 7, 2012, 4:30 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, TrueBlue, IHG Plat Amb, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Accor Platinum, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
+1 for me too - just did my first purchase on the new ual.com as well, we'll see if they post 4/26 for me as they should
Sorry, still getting used to the site...where would these EQMs display?Under Account Summary, Non-Airline Activity?
Old Mar 7, 2012, 4:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Sterndogg
Sorry, still getting used to the site...where would these EQMs display?Under Account Summary, Non-Airline Activity?
Unclear what will happen going forward - my Feb posted MP Visa EQM were lumped in with flight EQM under "Airline Activity". I'm assuming going forward they would post under "Non Airline Activity".

But given all the issues, I won't be surprised if they disappear into the ether and I have to fight for every EQM
Old Mar 7, 2012, 4:46 pm

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by Sterndogg
Yes ^

If you click account history, you should be able to see them listed separately. Sorry, haven't figure out posting a screen capture yet.

Also noticed that UA and CO flights purchased from non-UA site got PQM, as well as 3 RDM per $1.

Last edited by iluv2fly; Mar 7, 2012 at 5:45 pm Reason: merge
Old Mar 7, 2012, 5:11 pm

Programs: UA Plat 2MM, Delta Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott cardboard
Yup, $3500+ purchased on 1/1 posted at end of Feb and survived the transition with no problems.
Old Mar 7, 2012, 5:31 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Platinum
Mine haven't showed up yet, and actually they still owe me some from the end of last year! I've had a horrible time getting my EQMs to post with the CC. I don't think Chase and UA talk very often...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.