Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "I am now missing miles from my MP account" thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated "I am now missing miles from my MP account" thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2012, 8:19 am

Programs: EK Gold, UA Platinum, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by Jorgen
Yep, I had zero miles the first time I looked at the merged website, but the second time my balance was correct.

I'd give it a week and if it's still wrong you can call UA.

Based on how few serious problem threads there are in this forum, I'd say that yesterday's integration must have all gone extremely well. Good job to everyone at UA who made this happen!
Yes, yesterday I had only the CO EQM and RDM as well as lifetime miles. Today all combined.

Not something I would call about until after the dust settles..........
Old Mar 4, 2012, 8:32 am

Programs: UA Plat/AA,DL Dirt/HH Diamond,Hyatt Something-ist/Hz Prez,Avis Pres Club
DON'T CALL them this weekend. Give it a little time. If lifetime miles are the only issue, not RDMs you need immediately to book a ticket, then the urgency isn't there to call when there are some customers who have day of travel issues.

Like others said, give it a little time. UA has already said that they are migrating FF data for several days still. Reservations were probably (rightfully) the top priority.
Old Mar 4, 2012, 9:51 am
uwr

Programs: AS MVP Gold75K
Originally Posted by cmk1493
It would be great if people DID NOT call regarding items like this. It has been stated over and over again all over these forums and on the new ual.com website that some things are still in the process of being transitioned. The lifetime mileage has been probably the one item talked about in this category the most.

Calling because your lifetime mile balance has not been transitioned yet does nothing but clog up the phones for people who are calling for legitimate same-day travel issues.
+1
I am traveling today. I have a non-urgent question about my itinerary, but I am not calling because I want to defer to the people who might have urgent questions. I can wait until I get to the airport.
Lifetime balance questions are low priority.

Last edited by iluv2fly; Mar 4, 2012 at 11:12 am Reason: response to deleted quote
Old Mar 4, 2012, 10:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Sometimes known as [ARG:6 UNDEFINED]
Looks like my 800K lifetime UA miles are MIA at the moment. I assume they'll show up. No problem; since they've asked everyone to be patient, I can wait.

I can also patiently avoid UA for future bookings until I'm absolutely certain everything is kosher at the new site. Patience works both ways. @:-)
Old Mar 4, 2012, 11:36 am

Programs: Several dozen
Wow - they lost all my miles too! Can we throw eggs and rotten tomatoes at the monitors when Jeff come on? Shoulda known last year's United Miles of Misery promotion was just a warm up act!
Old Mar 4, 2012, 12:05 pm

Programs: UA Plat/AA,DL Dirt/HH Diamond,Hyatt Something-ist/Hz Prez,Avis Pres Club
Folks! They didn't "lose" miles yet--they have said that they are transferring everything in their databases and that the process will take a couple days to complete. If past miles don't show after they say the process is done, then they may have "lost" them--but not yet. Chill for a day or two.

Today two columns showed up in my Account page to see past history of OnePass and MileagePlus accounts, which was not there yesterday. FF data will populate as things crunch for a couple days. Priority #1 was probably reservations. FF stuff will catch up.
Old Mar 4, 2012, 7:37 pm

Programs: AA, LH, DL, , UA, F9, AF, WN, HHonnors. Priority Club, Choice Hotels, Gold Crown Club.
Onepass miles not showing on the new Mileageplus account.

Hi I have more than 80K miles with CO and was looking if my MileagePlus account if they have been transferred and it does not look like it it show 0 miles on the new account. Am I the only one? Will they post soon? Should I worry?
No way to call, no answer to emails
Thanks for your answer.
Old Mar 4, 2012, 8:07 pm

Programs: WN (CP 6x, A+ 2x), Marriott (LT Titanium), Hyatt Explorer, Hertz PC, UA/*A Silver
Originally Posted by zedman
Hi I have more than 80K miles with CO and was looking if my MileagePlus account if they have been transferred and it does not look like it it show 0 miles on the new account. Am I the only one? Will they post soon? Should I worry?
No way to call, no answer to emails
Thanks for your answer.
Take a look at this thread (read only). A UA person is managing that. You'll find an answer there.

I think this is a known issue that is being worked on. Miles should show up soon.
Old Mar 4, 2012, 11:17 pm

Programs: UA, Starwood, Priority Club, Hertz, Starbucks Gold Card
Day before yesterday: my MP balance: 370,000 miles
Yesterday: my MP balance: 55,000 miles
Today: my MP balance: 425,000 miles
I didn't do anything but to log on each day to look at my account.

I was taught that patience is a virtue, and I am a believer.
Old Mar 4, 2012, 11:33 pm

Programs: Avis Preferred, Hertz #1 Gold, National Exective, United Premier Silver
Originally Posted by sinoflyer
Day before yesterday: my MP balance: 370,000 miles
Yesterday: my MP balance: 55,000 miles
Today: my MP balance: 425,000 miles
I didn't do anything but to log on each day to look at my account.

I was taught that patience is a virtue, and I am a believer.
I do not work for the airline, but thank you, its good to hear someone has some common sense here, and did not call seven times since 5am Saturday!

Though, I must ask..Were you expecting 55,000 miles from a CO account, or was that an undue suprise?
Old Mar 4, 2012, 11:48 pm

Programs: UA, Starwood, Priority Club, Hertz, Starbucks Gold Card
Originally Posted by kwildnj
Though, I must ask..Were you expecting 55,000 miles from a CO account, or was that an undue suprise?
No surprise with the 55,000 miles. I was an occasional flier on PMCO, and there was a trip on BR Deluxe Economy a few years back. I also got ~ 3 or 5K miles at CO DO IV (2009?) for getting selected to play "Deal Or No Deal."
Old Mar 5, 2012, 10:34 am

A big thank you to all of you with lifetime mileage problems who did not call in!

My husband was on one of the many flights to be cancelled due to the serious weather issues we had, and I spent nearly two and a half hours on the phone trying to rebook because "we are experiencing higher than normal call volumes."

Finally got through to rebook about six hours before he had to be at the airport! If all of the 'what's with my miles?' folks had been ahead of us on the phone queue, I doubt he'd have gotten through in time to catch the 6 am flight that substituted for his original 10 am flight...
Old Mar 6, 2012, 9:24 am

Programs: AA, LH, DL, , UA, F9, AF, WN, HHonnors. Priority Club, Choice Hotels, Gold Crown Club.
My 11 numbers mileage plus number have been changed to a combination of letters and numbers by UA but now I have an error message saying that this number does not exist anymore.
Am I the only one?
(when I could access it two days ago my onepass miles did not showed up still)
Old Mar 8, 2012, 10:34 am

I am missing all of my (former onepass) miles -- about 80,000 miles.
I had 160,000 miles. Booked a reward ticket for 80,000. Called the next day b/c name correction. They issued new ticket and deducted another 80,000.

Activity has the following:
Activity Date Description Mileage Earned
02/28/2012 MileagePlus Program Termination 4,845
02/26/2012 Combined Rewards (80,000)
02/25/2012 Combined Rewards (80,000)

What the heck is going on. Phones jammed and no response to online form. Anyone else [still] facing this same issue?
Old Mar 10, 2012, 8:01 am

missing miles

i logged in to the new united site and all of my miles are gone......any idea?? 120k+

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.