Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

March 3rd, 2012 System Integration Master Thread (PSS)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

March 3rd, 2012 System Integration Master Thread (PSS)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:23 am

Originally Posted by pcharles
The mind-boggling horrendous customer service over the last few months has at least paid off in one positive option.
Ha...good point. I agree....I've had absolutely terrible customer service experiences over the last few months. It's been so bad that I'll be choosing alternative airlines when I can.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:28 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AC, VIPorter, Marriott LT Plat, HH Diamond
Partner earning rates

The mileage earning table for AC does not mention the 500 mile minimum. I'm hoping this is an omission and not a change in the program. The table also doesn't list any booking classes, so it seems to still be under construction.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:29 am

Programs: UA 1MM 0P, AA, DL, *wood, Lifetime FPC Plat., IHG, HHD
same here

Originally Posted by 236Dakota
All UA miles gone, only CO miles are posted and no 2012 elite qualifying activity is shown
same here, funny to see no balance (should be 758K)
Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:30 am

Programs: UA 1.5K MM/SPG Plat/Various Random Golds lol
Some of my data migrated, some didn't...
1. I am missing one entire itinerary
2. None of my miles (reward or elite) transferred...

What is the best course of action? Call in or wait/hope they find and fix?
Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:30 am

Programs: UA 1P MM, SPG Gold, HH Gold
Question for UAINSIDER

Thanks for all of the helpful information. I have a lifetime SilverWings Plus membership but note that the new site does not recognize "silverwings" as a valid code. How will those of us with lifetime memberships now access zone fares?
Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:33 am
Moderator, Omni, Omni/PR, Omni/Games, FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond
LOL, I can still call up a page on the "new" UA.com which shows my SkyTeam Elite Level ("Elite Plus"). Having worked big integration efforts before, yeah, I know these things are hard to catch and scrub out, but at some point, you'd have thought things like that would have been found by somebody on the team...
Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:35 am

Programs: United-1P!!!! (WOW!)
The website is still convinced that UA does not service Osaka Itami airport (ITM), although there is a code-share with ANA.

It will suggest using ITM on the Nearby Airports pricing tool (from KIX or NGO), but if I click to check out the ITM-based fare, it invalidates the search, saying UA only serves KIX.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:36 am

Programs: United GS/2MM, DL*P, VS*G, AA*EXP, Avis CHM, Hertz Platinum, Sixt*D, HH*D, HGP*P, Starwood*P
Originally Posted by JettaTurbo
The website is still convinced that UA does not service Osaka Itami airport (ITM), although there is a code-share with ANA.

It will suggest using ITM on the Nearby Airports pricing tool (from KIX or NGO), but if I click to check out the ITM-based fare, it invalidates the search, saying UA only serves KIX.
Same with LCY.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:37 am

Programs: UA 2P
I got the message - "A modification has been made to your itinerary. Please contact United Reservations to have your ticket reissued."

I've been on hold for 2hrs and 10 minutes so far (Premier Reservations). Flight is tomorrow morning.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:41 am

Programs: UA 1K 2.7MM, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, IHG Spire
Originally Posted by kaboom36
Based from UA_Insider's earlier post, if you have linked CO and UA mileage plus account already, UA miles will be posted within 24 hours. I am in the same position as you.
Oh good, thanks!

Maybe I'm missing this, but on the old UAL site you could set your profile as expert and see the buckets for each fare class (especially helpful for upgrades). Is this functionality just gone?
Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:42 am

Originally Posted by Tiak
I got the message - "A modification has been made to your itinerary. Please contact United Reservations to have your ticket reissued."

I've been on hold for 2hrs and 10 minutes so far (Premier Reservations). Flight is tomorrow morning.
Tiak...did you call the "new" Premier number? After calling the number on my old Premier card, I sat on hold for two hours. I called the (different) number on my new card, and got through in about half an hour.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:45 am

Programs: UA 2P
Originally Posted by GMUJD06
Tiak...did you call the "new" Premier number? After calling the number on my old Premier card, I sat on hold for two hours. I called the (different) number on my new card, and got through in about half an hour.
Oh damn, I called the "old" number. I didn't get my new card yet, of course... is it listed anywhere on the website?
Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:46 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by UA Insider
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that tickets upgraded with a Global Premier Upgrade, Regional Premier Upgrade or a Mileage Upgrade Award may initially display the message, “A modification has been made to your itinerary. Please contact United Reservations to have your ticket reissued.” We’ll be running a process to synchronize these reservations automatically over the course of the next day, but, this process has not yet begun. Your flights will remain upgraded, but, in the new system, we need to take an additional step to match your reservation with your ticket (e.g. put it back in synch).

If your traveilng before this process runs, you won't be able to check in online, but, we'll be able to put your ticket back in synch and get you checked in at the airport.

This information has been added to the master thread in post #1 as well.

Shannon
Hi Shannon / UA Insider. Thanks for being so available late last night and early this morning to answer our integration questions.

My follow-up to this. Will anything need to be done for itineraries waitlisted with instruments? I have a ps flight coming up that are waitlisted and hopefully the integration didn't "knock me out of synch" thus trapping me on the waitlist....

Under view itineraries I do see the confirmed leg and the waitlisted leg just like I would under the previous united.com. I presume all is in order then?
Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:47 am

Programs: UA Gold/1MM, AA EXP, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by MatthewLAX
E-certs don't appear to work yet on hte new CO.com. Hopefully that will be fixed.
They seem to work for me. PMUA Domestic eCerts even work for international flights! :P
Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:47 am

Programs: UA Gold/1MM, AA EXP, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by MatthewLAX
E-certs don't appear to work yet on hte new CO.com. Hopefully that will be fixed.
They seem to work for me. PMUA Domestic eCerts even work for international flights! :P

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.