Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 28, 2024, 7:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
This is an archive thread, the active thread is [Consolidated]UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

If a United / United Express flight has not posted within 5 days, you may request missing flight credit
Go to the bottom of the page and sign-in into your account
You will need the e-ticket number.
Requests may be submitted up to 12 months after the date of your flight.

For missing flight partner credit you will need to wait 15 7 days.
For any segment operated by a Star Alliance partner airline, Aer Lingus or Jet Airway, you’ll need to enter additional information along with the ticket number.

For missing non-flight partner credit you will need to wait 8 weeks before requesting missing credit

related thread: Retroactive flight credit for new MP account
UA claims I was a "no show" , cancelled rest of itin -- but I did actually fly!!!
For the archive of previous posts: Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Print Wikipost

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2012, 8:11 pm

Originally Posted by Air Houston
Yes, there are many threads indicating that it is taking longer right now. They turned off mileage posting for several days before/after the changeover and have not completely caught up yet. I flew on Sunday and Tuesday and Sunday has posted but Tuesday has not yet posted.
I flew on Monday (3/3) and Wednesday (3/7), both of which have not been posted..
Old Mar 10, 2012, 9:37 pm

Programs: UA-G MM, Priority Club Platinum, Avis First, Hertz 5*, Red Lion
I still have no flight credit for a 3/1 itinerary.
Old Mar 10, 2012, 9:41 pm

Programs: UA 1K, TG Platinum, SPG Gold, Hyatt GP Platinum, Priority Club Platinum, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
I flew on March 6 still not posted
Old Mar 10, 2012, 9:45 pm

Programs: UA "Lifetime" Gold, AS MVPG100K, OW Emerald, HH Lifetime Diamond, IC Plat, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold
I asked the same question here, since we're in Europe and not following FT as closely as we often do.

Apparently the mod who closed my thread wasn't aware of this thread either so I won't feel too bad.

Basically, there are quite a few issues still out there to be resolved and it's hard to keep up with them, other than by scrolling through those master threads.

I had online accounts with Washington Mutual and Countrywide. When Chase and B of A took them over I fortunately didn't experience similar problems over discrepancies in deposits.

I hope UA can resolve these issues promptly.
Old Mar 11, 2012, 7:30 am

Programs: UAL 1k, FTR Summit
Why aren't my flight miles being posted now?

I'm a UA 1k, and did the CO/UA account linkage per directions, but last trip(3/5-3/8) hasn't posted yet. The new site shows recent account activity drop down only to 3/4 as the most recent available time period. Is this the new reality, that slow? Also, I booked the trip thru my usual Egencia site and realized I hadn't changed my UAL profile to switch over to my new FF number...wonder if that matters. Thanks

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Mar 11, 2012 at 8:35 am Reason: moved into existing thread
Old Mar 11, 2012, 7:44 am

Programs: UA 1K, PC Plat, SPG Platinum, Marriott Plat, HH Gold
My miles from March 2nd have not posted yet. Worse when I tried to request missing miles credit, it says the miles have already been posted.

Just called Mileageplus and after a 15 minute hold, they have apologized for their system being down and asked me to call 2 hours later. Arghhh!!!

As they have been saying lately every time there is a mess up,
Welcome to new United!!

Last edited by nrjanga; Mar 11, 2012 at 7:47 am Reason: fix emoticons
Old Mar 11, 2012, 7:50 am

Programs: GS, 3 MM, Hilton Diamond
Some posted - others have not since march 3rd

Originally Posted by nrjanga
My miles from March 2nd have not posted yet. Worse when I tried to request missing miles credit, it says the miles have already been posted.

Just called Mileageplus and after a 15 minute hold, they have apologized for their system being down and asked me to call 2 hours later. Arghhh!!!

As they have been saying lately every time there is a mess up,
Welcome to new United!!
My first leg on March 3rd posted but the second leg of international flight did not post from March 3rd - my return flights on March 8th have not yet posted. I spoke to Mileage Plus who said they would request the second leg of March 3rd but could not request the return trip until after March 13th (5 days after the trip). So far nothing has updated on my account.
Old Mar 11, 2012, 9:52 am

Programs: AAGold, United 1K, HHDiamond, Hertz#1 President's Circle
similar thing
I flew on march 1 which was not posted.
but on march 4 after merger the return trip was posted .
When i requested credit it says already posted
Old Mar 11, 2012, 10:22 am

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Still nothing here from 3/5 and 3/7..
Old Mar 11, 2012, 1:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
How many days should it take for Star flights to credit to MP?

It's been 12 days since I took a couple LX flights. Do we know what to expect under the "new" system?
Old Mar 11, 2012, 3:12 pm
Aman 5+ BadgeFour Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: UA1K, *G & Wife of UA1K MM
Ouch! We are on day 5 waiting for LX flights to credit (booked through LH). Anyone having better luck?
Old Mar 11, 2012, 3:18 pm

Originally Posted by Ericka
Ouch! We are on day 5 waiting for LX flights to credit (booked through LH). Anyone having better luck?
My LX flts taken late Feb (Feb 26-27) did post, the return (Feb 29) did not. I'm waiting another 5 days since many of the bugs from earlier this week (de-ranking MP status, EQM wipe-out, etc) have corrected themselves.
Old Mar 11, 2012, 4:43 pm

Programs: MileagePlus
I apologize if this has been asked already. I've searched the thread and not been able to find any information related to this.

I recently had a couple of *A (Turkish Air) flights post for which I was credited the miles, but not the PQM. Is this simply a mistake that is resulting from the systems merger or will we no longer be able to earn PQM from these flights?

Thanks in advance!
Old Mar 11, 2012, 6:04 pm

Programs: UA GS/3MM, DL Gold/Million Miler, AA Exec Plat/Million Miler, Emirates Gold
Two LH flights 2/23 FRA-BLR and 2/29 DEL-FRA still not posted...
Old Mar 11, 2012, 6:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Ericka
My FIL is waiting on 4 LX flights from mid-Feb to post. I checked his e-Receipt - CO OP # definitely in there. Re-sent to MP, we'll see now...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.