Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 28, 2024, 7:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
This is an archive thread, the active thread is [Consolidated]UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

If a United / United Express flight has not posted within 5 days, you may request missing flight credit
Go to the bottom of the page and sign-in into your account
You will need the e-ticket number.
Requests may be submitted up to 12 months after the date of your flight.

For missing flight partner credit you will need to wait 15 7 days.
For any segment operated by a Star Alliance partner airline, Aer Lingus or Jet Airway, you’ll need to enter additional information along with the ticket number.

For missing non-flight partner credit you will need to wait 8 weeks before requesting missing credit

related thread: Retroactive flight credit for new MP account
UA claims I was a "no show" , cancelled rest of itin -- but I did actually fly!!!
For the archive of previous posts: Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Print Wikipost

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2012, 2:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by fivesixseven
Me too, not taking any chances. Asked for a missing miles request tonight on the phone for TK flights, hope they'll post soon, so I can hit the next Premier level.
Yup, will call tomorrow for my CA flight and next week for the AC flights...15 days. Always a great use of agent time.

Yes, I know I could do it online - but that would make it less labor intensive.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 2:57 pm

Funny how I used to be a US member, keep all boarding passes until mileage would post and/or I needed to request missing miles; then I moved to UA MP, and almost lost the 'keep the boarding passes' habit, everything was posting fast, no errors... until March this year, of course. And now, I have put the "boarding passes awaiting posting" folder back into service: 2 LH legs missing from 2 weeks ago, the AC leg in that trip did post after 1 week. It's a royal PITA, I have other things to do in my life.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 9:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
UA flights from this weekend posted correctly and in a "reasonable" time.

US code shares on an UA ticket stock didn't make any difference, still haven't posted.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 10:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Called in today for a 15 day past due CA flight. In contrast to the last MP agent I talked to who was well aware of the problem, this guy was oblivious to any posting issues.

Now I get to see if it actually posts within the next two weeks (specified timeframe).
Old Nov 14, 2012, 11:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting?" thread

Interestingly enough, though my wife's 4 US segments from last Wed. ans Sunday haven't credited - she also flew SEA-SFO on UA and was credited for that in normal time. This was a US ticket with all US flight numbers. Weird thing is in the line where it credits on MP (both regular site and iPhone app), it lists both the US flight number and fare class as well as operating UA flight number and fare class. I've never seen codeshares post that way before - I've always only seen operating carrier info.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 12:43 pm

Programs: UA
well...submitted mileage credit for LX flight 15 days after not posting....credited after within 3 days. got lucky I guess....
Old Nov 14, 2012, 12:56 pm

Programs: United Premier 1K 1MM; AA Plat Pro; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Platinum; Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by emcampbe
Interestingly enough, though my wife's 4 US segments from last Wed. ans Sunday haven't credited - she also flew SEA-SFO on UA and was credited for that in normal time. This was a US ticket with all US flight numbers. Weird thing is in the line where it credits on MP (both regular site and iPhone app), it lists both the US flight number and fare class as well as operating UA flight number and fare class. I've never seen codeshares post that way before - I've always only seen operating carrier info.
My wife is having a similar problem. She flew last Monday and returned this past Saturday on US DCA-CVG-CLT-DCA. Nothing has posted yet.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 1:21 pm

Programs: Concorde Connoisseur, ua 1mm
Originally Posted by enricong
Got credited yesterday for my 10/26 US trip. Waited the 15 days and submitted the request on 11/10. I'm only 800mi short of *G now. Just need my US trip from 11/11 to credit. Hope it happens before my flight on Thursday.

I have the exact same problem (usair on 10-31) and nothing is showing yet

So when they did credit it was it retroactively, i.e. effective the day of your flights ?

Originally Posted by sgbani
well...submitted mileage credit for LX flight 15 days after not posting....credited after within 3 days. got lucky I guess....
Yes, same here.
Had flown ~15000 miles on LX in early summer, took forever to post (3 weeks ?).

Last edited by iluv2fly; Nov 14, 2012 at 1:31 pm Reason: merge
Old Nov 14, 2012, 1:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*Lifetime GS, Hyatt* Lifetime Globalist
Website not working....

Has anyone run into problem suing the United.com webiste to claim missing flights?

I have had problem in the last three days.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 1:59 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, Raddison Platinum, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by hamburgoflyer
I have the exact same problem (usair on 10-31) and nothing is showing yet

So when they did credit it was it retroactively, i.e. effective the day of your flights ?

Yes, same here.
they credited retroactively
Old Nov 14, 2012, 2:08 pm

Originally Posted by Zouf
Funny how I used to be a US member, keep all boarding passes until mileage would post and/or I needed to request missing miles
Are the bp's actually sufficient though ?
I looked at the ua page to request missing mileage credits and they
require the ticket number as well, which doesn't show on my bp's ...

I always "print" a copy of the purchase screen as pdf so I have a
data record of the transaction.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 2:15 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Priority Platinum, Marriot Gold, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by hamburgoflyer

Yes, same here.
Same here 3 days...

Hamburgo flyer the ticket number is the long number on the bottom of your boarding pass ticket or stub
Old Nov 14, 2012, 2:24 pm

Originally Posted by SJOFlyer
Same here 3 days...

Hamburgo flyer the ticket number is the long number on the bottom of your boarding pass ticket or stub
LOL I know how one looks like but, believe me, on that usair boarding
passes (which I got at a check-in machine) it just ain't there ...
Old Nov 14, 2012, 3:26 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, Raddison Platinum, Avis Presidents Club
To my suprise, my US flight on 11/11 just posted which allowed me to get up to *G just intime for my international flight tomorrow morning. Unfortunately it is a US flight and my US boarding pass still says "STAR SILVER". I wonder if I can get this fixed and get access to the US lounge at PHL.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 4:34 pm

Programs: UA 1MM/*G. DL Gold for one more year.
Originally Posted by enricong
To my suprise, my US flight on 11/11 just posted which allowed me to get up to *G just intime for my international flight tomorrow morning. Unfortunately it is a US flight and my US boarding pass still says "STAR SILVER". I wonder if I can get this fixed and get access to the US lounge at PHL.
Try removing and reinserting your MP number.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.