Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Continental Connection, UA mileage credit?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2012, 12:49 pm
Original Poster

Normally a DL flyer, and don't deal much with the UA FF program, but came across a struggle in trying to get credit recently for a Continental Connection/Gulfstream flight. I have a UA FF#, and had that on the reservation and BP as well, but no credit posted. When I tried to use the online UA tool to claim credit, it didn't recognize the ticket number. When I tried to call the UA MileagePlus line, I never got past a robot which hung up on me and said it couldn't help me with a CO ticket. I don't want to claim the mileage on a CO account, especially since I'd have to create one right before it disappears, so how do I get my credit posted?
Old Mar 3, 2012, 5:41 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hertz President's Circle, Hilton Platinum,
Originally Posted by ssk1127
Normally a DL flyer, and don't deal much with the UA FF program, but came across a struggle in trying to get credit recently for a Continental Connection/Gulfstream flight. I have a UA FF#, and had that on the reservation and BP as well, but no credit posted. When I tried to use the online UA tool to claim credit, it didn't recognize the ticket number. When I tried to call the UA MileagePlus line, I never got past a robot which hung up on me and said it couldn't help me with a CO ticket. I don't want to claim the mileage on a CO account, especially since I'd have to create one right before it disappears, so how do I get my credit posted?
Have you tried the new form?

https://pss.united.com/web/en-US/Con...ageCredit.aspx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.