Search

United Schedule Update/Loading Questions

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2016, 9:37 pm
Formerly known as CollegeFlyer
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA PLT, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5*
United Schedule Update/Loading Questions

1. A group of friends and I are flying F from DFW to EWR in November. "A" fares were available (with ample inventory) for $396. However, as soon as the first four of us booked, UA raised the prices overnight to $656 by zeroing out the remainder of the "A" inventory. In my past experience with this same route last year (with same friends at same time of year), which is currently scheduled on a 737-700 but only showed F8A8 (and 8 seats on map), the A inventory did not return until UA finalized the equipment for that flight and showed all 12 F seats on the seat map (or, in the cases of some flights listed as 737-700, changed them into Airbus or even RJs). But I don't remember when that equipment finalization happened last year. Does anyone know when this usually happens?

2. I'm also looking to book flights to Telluride (Montrose MTJ) next winter. This winter, UA operated nonstops from EWR and LGA, but looking at booking for next winter, only 1-stops from New York are available. Does this mean that UA isn't planning to offer nonstops from NY/NJ next winter, or do seasonal "ski flights" only get added later in the year? Currently, the winter schedule shows flights from ORD and DEN into MTJ, but not EWR or LGA.
Old Apr 30, 2016, 9:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Gold
1. T-3 months, give or take

2. They'll decide as late as T-3 months, give or take

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.