Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > U.K. and Ireland
Reload this Page >

kosher restaurant closest to LHR

Old Feb 22, 2009, 9:15 pm
Original Poster

can any one tell me which kosher restaurant is closest to LHR?
Old Feb 22, 2009, 10:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Exp|VA Platinum
Originally Posted by azmmza
can any one tell me which kosher restaurant is closest to LHR?
I think the question you probably want to ask is, "can anyone tell me if there is a Kosher restaurant near LHR?"

I could be wrong but I think most of the Kosher restaurants would be in North London, where there is a sizable Jewish community. Great salt beef bagels on Brick Lane too, but that's a bit out of the way for you.
Old Feb 22, 2009, 10:59 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bensyd
I think the question you probably want to ask is, "can anyone tell me if there is a Kosher restaurant near LHR?"

I could be wrong but I think most of the Kosher restaurants would be in North London, where there is a sizable Jewish community. Great salt beef bagels on Brick Lane too, but that's a bit out of the way for you.
I have been to London MANY times

The reason for my post is maybe there is a restaurant in another part of london closer to the airport

I doubt that there are any right near LHR I know I will have to travel a bit
im just trying to find the closest one
Thanks
Old Feb 23, 2009, 4:58 am

Originally Posted by azmmza
I have been to London MANY times

The reason for my post is maybe there is a restaurant in another part of london closer to the airport

I doubt that there are any right near LHR I know I will have to travel a bit
im just trying to find the closest one
Thanks
I think that the closest is Reuben's in the West End - not far from Paddington if you take the Heathrow Express.

You can also get kosher sandwiches in most of the terminals, and kosher meals in the BA and VS business class lounges if you have access (possibly others, I have only used these two).
Old Feb 24, 2009, 7:39 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by 2035
I think that the closest is Reuben's in the West End - not far from Paddington if you take the Heathrow Express.

You can also get kosher sandwiches in most of the terminals, and kosher meals in the BA and VS business class lounges if you have access (possibly others, I have only used these two).
+1 to Reubens being the closest. Depending when you get on the Hex I think after 1 pm a r/t same day is only 1 GBP then the 1 way, but will still set you back by appx $25. Taking the underground can take appx 45 mins each way

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.