Community
Wiki Posts
Search

lhr airport transfers

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2016, 5:45 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Mizter T
To be fair, there are an awful lot of Uber cars operating around central London.
I was hoping that rcspeirs would have offered suggestions of other car services to take for under £35 as I asked him/her for it considering he/she warned against uber.
Old Apr 15, 2016, 5:38 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I used Simply Airports and it worked perfectly. The driver was already waiting at the lobby of my hotel when I arrived 10 minutes early for a 5am pickup last Sunday. £27 cash plus tip. Very, very impressed with the service and cost. London cabbies estimated over £61. No way.

What didn't impress me was that I actually needed that extra time at Eurowings because the line to drop off checked luggage took over 1 hour. Online check-in saved money but it did not save time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.