Wiki Posts
Search

LGW - Gatwick terminal question - duty free shops

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2016, 4:10 pm
Original Poster

LGW - Gatwick terminal question - duty free shops

Hello all,
I'm flying out of the North Terminal in a few weeks time, however there is a duty free shop that I would like to visit that located in the South Terminal.

Does anyone know if I would be able to do this, or will I only be able to use the shops in the terminal my flight is leaving from?

Thanks,

John
Old Nov 28, 2016, 5:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MM *G for life, BAEC Gold
I'm 95% sure you will have no access to the South Terminal if you are flying from the North Terminal. Unless there's some special exemption for shopping, in which case it would be detailed on the Gatwick website - you have looked, haven't you? - you are SOL.
Old Nov 29, 2016, 3:55 am
Original Poster

Yes I looked, but couldnt find any thing mentioned. However last year I was travelling with a friend and he went to the wrong terminal and was at the shops before he realised his mistake, so I did wonder.
Old Nov 29, 2016, 11:28 am

If it's for a specific item that you are definitely going to buy then contact the shop and see if they can get it to you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.