Wiki Posts
Search

HeathrowRewards points

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2016, 7:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, AA PLT PRO, AGR, Strawberry (Nordic Choice), Marriott Bonvoy
HeathrowRewards points

Does anyone know if HeathrowRewards have a limitation on date of birth for an account? I want to sign up for a new account for a child.

And do they do any sort of cross-check to see that the "member" on the account is allowed to purchase certain items? I'm planning to buying some alcohol at LHR but want to credit it to the child's HeathrowRewards account. Clearly if the child could not pay for the alcohol themselves...
Old May 3, 2016, 9:29 am

I'd be very surprised if this was a problem. I have used wife's card no problem (although she is of legal drinking age, I hasten to add)
Old May 3, 2016, 2:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, AA PLT PRO, AGR, Strawberry (Nordic Choice), Marriott Bonvoy
Thanks for the reply. Since the signup page only has birth dates starting in 1997, even getting a Heathrow Rewards account for the child is a moot point so I've found another solution.
Old May 4, 2016, 5:27 am

Programs: MUCCI
Originally Posted by salut0
Thanks for the reply. Since the signup page only has birth dates starting in 1997, even getting a Heathrow Rewards account for the child is a moot point so I've found another solution.
Why do you want one? - will they be travelling alone or it is so you can do something with the points (credit them to an account in their name).

If so, I'd not be 100% confident they do pass the DoB in all transfers, but if you let us know the wider problem... may be some other ideas...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.