Wagamama, St. Stephen's Green, Dublin, Ireland [REVIEW:PHOTOS]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2016, 12:57 pm
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeBanyan Contributor Badge

Programs: We love to Fly, Hotels and Discovery
Wagamama, St. Stephen's Green, Dublin, Ireland [REVIEW:PHOTOS]

March 2016, our lunch

After our stay at The Merrion Hotel Dublin we decided to continue our great experience during our weekend in March 2016 by having lunch at Wagamama Stephens Green Shopping Center.

|| OUR LUNCH AT WAGAMAMA || ST. STEPHEN’S GREEN || DUBLIN || IRELAND || AS ALWAYS THE QUALITY WAS MEMORABLE || HIGHLY RECOMMENDED || MARCH 2016 || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr

When we arrived the restaurant was busy as expected. There was no problem getting a table, though.

We ordered the special of the month, the Paddy’s Juice, a large bottle of Ballygowan still water and green tea, one chu chee chicken curry and one tofu salad with warm vegetables and cos lettuce.

It was delivered timely and was delicious and spicy.

There was a Japanese inspired cocktail menu, which we might pursue next time round.

Staff was efficient, but could have been slightly warmer in terms of service delivery, but they were very busy this could have influenced in how the service was delivered towards us.

The bill was 41.25 Euro (ca. 46.20 USD).

Since we visit Wagamama regularly we will go back to this outlet at some stage again.

Would we recommend this outlet to a friend? YES! ^
Would we want to visit again this outlet in our future? YES! ^

Here are some of our images we took during our lunch at Wgamama, St. Stephen's Green, Dublin, Ireland in March 2016:

|| OUR LUNCH AT WAGAMAMA || ST. STEPHEN’S GREEN || DUBLIN || IRELAND || AS ALWAYS THE QUALITY WAS MEMORABLE || HIGHLY RECOMMENDED || MARCH 2016 || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr

Thank you and safe travels.
Old Mar 24, 2016, 5:56 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
I honestly don't mean this as smart-assy as it sounds, but isn't the point of chains like Wagamama that their food has the same rather bland taste in every location?

Nice photography! ^
Old Mar 24, 2016, 12:15 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by LondonElite
Nice photography! ^
Yes,what are you shooting with and which app are you using ?
Old Mar 24, 2016, 12:27 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LondonElite
I honestly don't mean this as smart-assy as it sounds, but isn't the point of chains like Wagamama that their food has the same rather bland taste in every location?

Nice photography! ^
Thanks for your compliments LondonElite, we do enjoy Wagamama.
Old Mar 24, 2016, 12:29 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Clint Bint
Yes,what are you shooting with and which app are you using ?
Thanks Clint Bint, the above photos at Wagamama in Dublin we took with our Canon G15, plus processed with Lightroom 4 and PicMonkey. ^
Old Mar 25, 2016, 10:28 am

Programs: Mucci Des Oeufs Brouilles et des Canards
I used to be a regular at my local Canary Wharf Wagamamas. The staff were friendly and chatty. However after the chain got sold, the atmosphere changed. The prices went up and I felt the quality went down.

A "real" local Asian place opened up on the "wrong" side of the tracks, but it's become our go to place ever since, even having deliveries when we can't get there.

I've been back to Wagamamas a few times since and I'm always disappointed. Not just this branch, but others. It's just not the same as it once was. When you see it in other places around the globe, you know it's just another McDonalds, but a lot more pricey.

Can I recommend your review and pics be placed in Tripadvisor? They'd be appreciated there rather than as a random posting here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.