Search

London Deals ??

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2015, 12:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Miles and More
London Deals ??

Hi there,

I am looking for any reasonable hotel in London near Euston station or City starting from 1st till 3rd June.

I will appreciate any deal below 170 quids per night.

Cheers,
Paul
Old May 20, 2015, 1:53 pm

London Deals ??

deleted

Last edited by VivoPerLei; May 21, 2015 at 12:31 am
Old May 20, 2015, 10:14 pm

Programs: AC *P
London Deals ??

Read the forum sticky.
Old May 21, 2015, 6:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
look on expedia and booking.com for starters.
Old May 21, 2015, 6:24 am

Programs: BAEC GGL, HHonors Diamond, IHG Uninspired, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, UK AMEX Plat
Originally Posted by covalewsky
I am looking for any reasonable hotel in London near Euston station or City starting from 1st till 3rd June.
When you say "City", do you mean London City airport, or the square mile, or a specific place in the City of London?

Also, what's your idea of near? 5 minutes walk? 10 minutes walk? Maximum 15 minutes door-to-door by some combination walk/tube/bus?

Oh, and does it have to be a hotel, or would a private room in a nice Hostel be an option?
Old May 21, 2015, 8:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

A totally unhelpful post from me but quid is the plural! Quids sounds like something from Harry Potter.
Old May 21, 2015, 1:00 pm

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Platinum, Accor Gold
If by City, you mean the City of London (which is the usual meaning for City with a capital C in London), try the Ibis Budget on Whitechapel Road or the Qbic at Aldgate (both E1 and walking distance to the City). I just walked past the Ibis Budget and they are advertising rooms for tonight for GBP 101.

You've left it late to book so expect prices to be high, even for budget hotels.
Old May 23, 2015, 11:45 am

Programs: ihg plat, hh gold, hertz 5*
try on Monday with Accor's 'Happy Monday' promotion
Ibis Euston is often available for £40

Ignore that, I was looking at May, not June (1st-3rd is not a weekend in June)

Travelodge have rooms in either area for £100-£120

Last edited by big_mac; May 23, 2015 at 11:54 am
Old May 24, 2015, 7:24 am

Programs: AA Aluminum, WN B+
Ive stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Swiss Cottage a couple times. One block from the Finchley Road tube stop, which is about a 10-15min tube ride to central London via the Jubilee or Metropolitan lines. Looks like £179/night for your dates.

Bring your own soap and shampoo as they just provide large body wash bottles in the shower. Otherwise a very pleasant stay.

There's also a shopping center and a supermarket (Waitrose I think) within a block if you need anything.
Old May 24, 2015, 11:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MM *G for life, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by Lost
Ive stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Swiss Cottage a couple times. One block from the Finchley Road tube stop, which is about a 10-15min tube ride to central London via the Jubilee or Metropolitan lines. Looks like £179/night for your dates.
Nice area but not particularly convenient for Euston or the City.
Old May 24, 2015, 12:22 pm

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Platinum, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by lhrsfo
Nice area but not particularly convenient for Euston or the City.
Actually, that's not entirely true. While it's not walking distance, it's a 10 min walk to South Hampstead station and then 8 mins non-stop on the train from South Hampstead to Euston. Or approx 25 mins on the Metropolitan line to the City (less time to Euston, getting off at Euston Square).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.