Reload this Page >

Elegant Evening out in London - Need Help Planning

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Elegant Evening out in London - Need Help Planning

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2014, 3:35 am

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
If you have AMEX plat or centurion, you can get a table at 4030, the restaurant at the top of the Gherkin (it's otherwise a private members club). Great views, good food and price is reasonable.
Old Jun 16, 2014, 1:56 am

If you're going to be in London over the 13th September, you could try Proms in the Park, or Last Night of the Proms at the Royal Albert Hall, South Kensington:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/proms/whats-on/...ember-13/15250

It can be a dressy as you want it be....
Old Jun 21, 2014, 7:49 am

For restaurant reviews in London I recommend you take a look at Andy Hayler's website.

www.andyhayler.com
Old Jun 21, 2014, 8:54 am
RNE
Original Poster

Originally Posted by lancebanyon
For restaurant reviews in London I recommend you take a look at Andy Hayler's website.

www.andyhayler.com
Thank you.
Old Jun 21, 2014, 2:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
Originally Posted by oscietra
If you're going to be in London over the 13th September, you could try Proms in the Park, or Last Night of the Proms at the Royal Albert Hall, South Kensington:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/proms/whats-on/...ember-13/15250

It can be a dressy as you want it be....
On the other hand, Last Night tickets are effectively impossible to get.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.