Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > U.K. and Ireland
Reload this Page >

Ireland tourist Visa

Ireland tourist Visa

Old Feb 26, 2016, 2:32 am

Dears Fellows
I hope every body keeping well, I was wondering if anyone here has applied for a tourist visa to visit Ireland. How long did it take. We sent our Visa application and supporting documents last July 2015 to Islamabad through Gerry post and get confirmation from Dublin Visa centre received in 10th of August 2015 and still waiting for them response.
please some one give me a positive response why i am delayed by them or they last my documents.
waiting for positive advice and response.
Shageem Ali
Old Feb 26, 2016, 3:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
What country are you a national of?
Old Feb 28, 2016, 11:56 am

Ireland Visa

Dears Fellows
I hope every body keeping well, I was wondering if anyone here has applied for a tourist visa to visit Ireland. How long did it take. We sent our Visa application and supporting documents last July 2015 to Islamabad through Gerry post and get confirmation from Dublin Visa centre received in 10th of August 2015 and still waiting for them response.
please some one give me a positive response why i am delayed by them or they last my documents.
waiting for positive advice and response.
I emailed them and tried all the possible ways but still no reply......
Shageem Ali
Old Mar 3, 2016, 3:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
As above, you'll need to tell us your nationality.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 4:03 am

Hello,

I am pakistani nationality holder, i applied for tourist visa ireland on 27th of april and planned my holidays in june, take my annual holidays. But i did nt get any response rather than a text msg that tou visa no. Xxxxxxx has been forwarded to the embassy or consultae. I re schedule my holidays with my employer and again sent employed letter and new hotel reservation on 3rd june. I planned it for 20th of july 2016 but still not getting any response. I contact via justice they emailed me back that they received file on 01/06/2016 from gerrys lahore. its been 9 weeks, i am wandering if still there is any chance to get reply befire 20th of july.
Old Jun 28, 2016, 2:30 am

Urgent repy plz
Old Jun 28, 2016, 6:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
Originally Posted by Maj56
Urgent repy plz
You should be talking to the people who are processing your visa.

I assume 'gerrys lahore' is some sort of visa agent so chase them.

No one here can speed up your application.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 3:01 am

Angry

I know that no one can speed up my application here. Its just an advise i am looking for

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.