Reload this Page >

Is it mad in london?

Is it mad in london?

Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:34 pm

Programs: BA bronze card, NHS Blood Donor silver card
Customer footfall down 11.7% in central London stores
Old Jul 31, 2012, 2:56 pm
Suspended

Location: Tucson, AZ, USA. UA 1K, reluctant but * best in class * DL FO/MM. Former BA jumpseat rider and scourge of Dilbertian management and apologists. As LX might - and do - say: "....an experienced frequent flyer of international airlines"
In a recent bout of BA flying I found that...

....T5 yesterday midday was standing room only. Someone got opupped on my IAD flight, not me

WT+ was quite civilized. No Dilbertian experiences onboard or with luggage. le vin français était excellent....and even the purser was a turncoat French guy. Muahaha!

Immigration inbound the day before (T5) was tedious but not unbelievable. 30 mins in the non-EU line. There were also mass irops - weather delays stacking LHR inbounds - that appeared to be causing frustration and crowding at the T5 desks. Luckily for me - knowing how Dilbertian this would have been - I had a 23 hour layover and could thus ignore the irop issues.

There was significant delay out of BRU on BA that day, to add to the immigration delays.

Entering ABZ last week there were also immigration inspection delays. But this time, worse for EU nats. Causing the Russians behind me to remark it was the only time in their lives that the non-EU line completed faster than the EU one... but then, there were ten non-EU folks and 130 EU nationals off the LH733.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.