Search

Visualising Public Transport Networks

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2011, 3:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime Gold, Global Entry, Hertz PC, and my wallet
Visualising Public Transport Networks

This is an interesting look at urban transport flows and networks in the UK: Visualising Public Transport Networks
Old Apr 20, 2011, 1:28 pm

Programs: BA EC Gold
Most excellent!

I notice there are still late-night coaches hauling poor passengers out to Stansted in the middle of the night.

And blimey, there are a lot more flights to Aberdeen than I ever realised. It seemed the busiest airport in Scotland!
Old Apr 20, 2011, 1:58 pm

Location: London (UK), Kolkata (India), and a part of the Netherlands you wouldn't like to visit (aka Purmerend)!
Programs: IC Royal Ambassador
Originally Posted by ajax
Most excellent!

I notice there are still late-night coaches hauling poor passengers out to Stansted in the middle of the night.

And blimey, there are a lot more flights to Aberdeen than I ever realised. It seemed the busiest airport in Scotland!
+1
Old Apr 20, 2011, 3:12 pm

Programs: BA, UA, Marriot
Wonder why Northern Ireland is missing?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.